Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isaac clarke View Post
    i'm guessing most people that talk to brook in america are boxing fans. I doubt anyone else would know him. Most boxing fans would agree it would be a good fight.
    most american boxing fans want this shady coward to fight his mandatory.... When this cowards mandatories were euro bums he could not wait to sign the contract.... As soon as a legit mando comes up this coward starts pooping brownies.... I smell *****....

Comment

same people that cried about brook fighting mandatories now crying that brook isn't fighting a mandatory.
      you mean the same coward kelll brook who was addicted to smashing mandatories is suddenly pooping brownies as soon as his mando turns out to be a hungry american lion.... I guess mandos should only be euro bums....

Comment

i'd rather see brook-khan, i'm guessing more fans would agree.
        two guys coming of ko/tko losses..... Wowwwwwwww......

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
          exactly!!!! Kell is gonna kell.
          when is mikey fighting robert easter jr??? Of i forgot mikey is gonna mikey.....

Comment

Originally posted by verus View Post
            for brook fighting khan is low risk, high reward, and fighting spence is high-risk, much lower reward. Khan is second-tier at best. The only thing he can do is cash out because there is no way he beats the top welters. Khan must know that his chances of beating brook are close to zero let's see if his ego allows him to take the beating.
            how is it high reward??? Knocking out a guy that already got ko'd by prescott, danny and canelo is no big accomplishment....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              when is mikey fighting robert easter jr??? Of i forgot mikey is gonna mikey.....
              Bruh. You really don't wanna compare Mikey resume to Kelly's. Don't do that to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                No it's doesn't. That's not how the rules work, one mandatory a year and you're cool. Oftentimes it can be one voluntary and then mandatory. The mandated Spence gets his shot, that's the deal. Unless Spence takes a step aside, or they change their ruling, that's settled.

Yes, but do more people really want that fight. By what measure? Khan is not going to challenge Brook. Everyone knows this. Maybe in the U.K. People want to see a Khan get skunked yet again. But from what I read everyone, more people want the Spence fight. It's a better fight.

Heck, not even Khan seems to want the fight.

More fans where? Certainly not here on BS. Certainly not on any social media boxing forums I go to. Which includes hundreds of thousands of fans.

In fact, very few I talk to are really saying they want Brook v Khan. And when some say they do, it's just to shut Khan up. Which is dumb, the guys a walking KO and he talks like he is Floyd.
                Don't be fooled, a Khan/Brook fight is much bigger fight. I for one want to see it just off the principle they have had beef for awhile and it needs to be settled. I'd love to see the Spence fight too, but it's not near as big as the Khan fight. Why you think the money is so much better fighting Khan? Because more people will buy that fight than the Spence fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  how is it high reward??? Knocking out a guy that already got ko'd by prescott, danny and canelo is no big accomplishment....
                  You cant be that dense. Its obvious the reward is monetary, and much higher fighting Khan.

Comment

The GGG haters really don't like Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                      you cant be that dense. Its obvious the reward is monetary, and much higher fighting khan.
                      he just got a high reward for getting destroyed by ggg..... So now he gets another ducking pass by you dense groupies for ducking his mandatory??? Typical....

Comment

Working...
                      X