Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name all these Mexican greats for 1 QUAD... Can you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    IDK, id have to look it up to know.
    Azteca fought in sammy angott's era...he drew with kid chocolate and beat former champ battling shaw...I heard of him but never saw him fight

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Nah you didn't, 7 Is Saldivar not Olivares

11 looks like Zamora or Olivares circa Arguello fight.
      You are right I had them mix around 7. is Saldivar and 8. Olivares

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        i got that right....who is 11 though hombre
        Looks like Olivares or Zamora, not too sure though like you said the image of him is kinda bad.

Comment

OP is on the juice

Comment

Looks like Olivares or Zamora, not too sure though like you said the image of him is kinda bad.
            awwww crap....it does look like zamora....look at the luscious locks lol....damn....i know its not Puas for sure now

Comment

Here is my last shot and I know 1 through 10 are spot on 100%

1. chavez sr - Arugably the greatest Mexican of all time. In his prime he could punch, attack had good defense and was unstoppable.
              2.sal sanchez - If he didn't die so young he could have been one of the greatest fighters top 10 of all time. The guy had major potential, and was a surgeon.
              3.barrera - Relentless in his early years and typical Mexican fight with heart and major fight inside of him. Later in his years he became more economical but still with lots of fire.
              4.miguel canto - Mexico's greatest defensive fighter of all time.
              5.JM Marquez - He was IMO the jack of all trades in the ring he could do it all and one of the best counter punchers in the history of boxing.
              6.carlos zarate - Very strong puncher and was one of the best fighters in the 70's
              7.vicente saldivar - He had a pitbull mentality in the ring and was a never say stop type of fighter.
              8. Ruben oliveras - In lots of peoples eyes he is the best Mexican fighter of all time.
              9.chuchu Castillo - He fought the best of the best in his era and he came out on top in most.
              10. erik morales - Personally one of my favorite fighters. He had killer instinct and he rarely took a backward step. In his prime I like his chances against any fighter in history at the weight he is in.

11. My last shot and kind of guess because the picture isn't the best but is it Alfonso Zamora.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 06-21-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                awwww crap....it does look like zamora....look at the luscious locks lol....damn....i know its not Puas for sure now
                Nah it's not Zamora it's 100% Olivares, was right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Napoles became a refugee in 1961 and then acquired Mexican citizenship.
                  https://books.google.com/books?id=hU...itizen&f=false

You're probably one of those dumb Mexicans that think your Nationality is a race - Mechican Warroir doe!
                  damn you caught feelings real quick lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    No number 11 is not oliveras.

If you look at my list from 1 to 10 in order I got them down 100%. The number 11th spot is a little tricky but im pretty sure its Kid Azteca.
                    Oh yes

That is a young Ruben olivares....I got em all right

Comment

Nah it's not Zamora it's 100% Olivares, was right the first time.

I knew it....thanks man!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X