No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im here.

So I figured all the closet Fury fans would jump on the wagon the guys who carried this thread for Fury are the only ones I will spend my time talking to and explaining myself to.

Guys like Bardock Golovkin and I have no ideas who this Red Rep guy is or was, 2Fast4Klit ? Toe 2 Toe, sorry you contributed nothing. all credit and chief kudos goes to Denium and Wraps, along with Ned their are more as i documented and you guys will get your dues for backing him to the hilt. Laced deserves mention too for believing Fury may not win but would be the threat he proved he was and more.

Fury proved he belongs at world level and ddeserves to be THE champion. I believe the rematch Wlad will give a far better account of himself, will he win ? I very muvh hope so. Am I certain, absolutely not but Wlad never established his power early enough, power which clearly Fury would have struggled against if he hadnt been gun shy. He paid Fury too much respect.

Comment

• I predicted Fury would beat Klitschko back in April.

But now I'm predicting Wilder will beat Fury.

Don't be surprised when it happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
        I always love reading people who admit to being wrong and give credit to the fighter, top respect from me for that. Also, yeah I agree with you I think Wlad could potentially win however he'd need to change up so much which I just don't think he will. Fury wins another close-ish decision IMO.
        Yeah, I think Wlad has the ability to beat anyone, hes had such a long reign its hard to think otherwise, but to beat Fury hes going to have to fight completely different like you said, when you've been fighting with a conserved style for so long and had so much success its very difficult to switch your style to that extend in such a period of time... so I don't know if he will, but then again, maybe they'll have a rematch and Wlad will prove me wrong.

Either way, one thing I did say before the fight was that Fury is funny and is a character and even when I was writing him off I said in the off chance that he might win I wouldn't be too disappointed because hes pretty entertaining, I mean dressing up like batman and singing post fight for **** sake!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Good and good post.

I'm going to work tomorrow to dig up all of your posts.

I believe I have a few sig/avi bets with people who've been hiding since the Fury masterclass came about.

Szef yoz D-MiZe

Don't be pussays.
          Dude, it was 5 AM when you posted this, I wasn't hiding, just sleeping

I'll pay up, don't worry.

Comment

• I was rooting for Fury in this fight, and I am very happy for his win, but I believe he will get K.Oed in a rematch in Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
              Im here.

So I figured all the closet Fury fans would jump on the wagon the guys who carried this thread for Fury are the only ones I will spend my time talking to and explaining myself to.

Guys like Bardock Golovkin and I have no ideas who this Red Rep guy is or was, 2Fast4Klit ? Toe 2 Toe, sorry you contributed nothing. all credit and chief kudos goes to Denium and Wraps, along with Ned their are more as i documented and you guys will get your dues for backing him to the hilt. Laced deserves mention too for believing Fury may not win but would be the threat he proved he was and more.

Fury proved he belongs at world level and ddeserves to be THE champion. I believe the rematch Wlad will give a far better account of himself, will he win ? I very muvh hope so. Am I certain, absolutely not but Wlad never established his power early enough, power which clearly Fury would have struggled against if he hadnt been gun shy. He paid Fury too much respect.
              Dude why are even trying to fightback? For all the ***** you have talked about fury v klit you are the sorriest **** i have ever come across on a fan forum. Just lie down, spread your ass cheeks wide and take it like a man. Cuz you deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                You contributed nothing read worthy you idiot in the prelude to this fight.

And your definitely not doing so after it either.

Worthless maggot!
                Soooo emotional haha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
                  Im here.

You were so confident LOL!

Eat that crow. I'm loving all this humble pie you're dishing out lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Dude, it was 5 AM when you posted this, I wasn't hiding, just sleeping

I'll pay up, don't worry.
                    Failure IS NOT an option doe sonnnnn.

Comment

• As I understand it, from a credible source, a rematch would be in Germany. That's what's contracted, anyway.

Wladimir needs to look at his corner team. Early on last night reminded me of Wlad-Brock. He needed someone to tell him it was close and he should take a risk. He needed Manny Steward - but, unfortunately, he had Banks, who was either mute or uninspiring throughout.

Peter Fury did great in Tyson's corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X