No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Jeff Mayweather hasn't been one to bulls**t, at least as far as I know. Could be wrong.

But I can't see how Guerrero wants 4 million, when Ortiz got like a little over 2 million. And Guerrero isn't really any more or less known than Ortiz is/was.
    He talks about pactards and stuff...he goes home and reads boxing forums sometimes I bet. He's trolling us.

Comment

4 million sounds fair considering Floyd won't give any PPV split

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        They get a PPV split. This myth that Floyd was never going to give Manny a % is just that.... a myth. He just wasn't getting 50%, rightfully so. You really think Ortiz and Cotto didn't get a PPV %, Ortiz a lesser piece of course???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          They get a PPV split. This myth that Floyd was never going to give Manny a % is just that.... a myth. He just wasn't getting 50%, rightfully so. You really think Ortiz and Cotto didn't get a PPV %, Ortiz a lesser piece of course???
          I thought he doesn't give them a split and gives them a set price. I thought that was the whole deal going in with Cotto

Comment

Guerrero isn't getting 4million. And he doesn't deserve it. He might as well give up on that. Do ppl know how much gloyd got for his first fight against dlh? If they did they would not be saying this seems fair. Smh

Comment

I thought he doesn't give them a split and gives them a set price. I thought that was the whole deal going in with Cotto
              How many people will be tuning in to see Robert Guerrero? How many people actually are tuning in thinking it will be competitive or he has a chance to win? My guess would be zero to none. I believe Guerrero's payday high is a million and I doubt he has gained many more fans that would demand HBO giving him more than that. IMO, 2.5 million is a generous offer.

Comment

Bradley got 5 for Pacquiao. Floyd and Manny/Top Rank do business differently though.

Comment

Well pacquiao is still crying with his wife jinkee plus it's gonna take him 5 years to wake up properly from the knock out,guerrero doesn't deserve 4 million..he beat an berto who was done 2 or 3 years ago and is he really expecting people to give him props for beating a bum like aydin??? Both **** fighters who don't deserve a shot at money may.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Guerrero isn't getting 4million. And he doesn't deserve it. He might as well give up on that. Do ppl know how much gloyd got for his first fight against dlh? If they did they would not be saying this seems fair. Smh
                    Mayweather was guaranteed 10 million to fight Oscar.....BUT Floyd had headlined PPV's before, selling over 300K PPV's+ against Gatti, Judah, and Baldomir.

No way does Guerrero deserve 4 million. He's no bigger than Ortiz, who got a little more than 2 million.

Comment

So 28 million or more isn't good enough for Floyd he wants that extra 1.5 million. Greedy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X