Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte : JMM is Doping and Big time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Typical Floydiot response

Duck at all costs like Fraud!
    Well ask something worth answering maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      Well ask something worth answering maybe
      Did ya watch the video I've been asking you since like yesterday and you still haven't given me your thoughts on it.

"Nah bruh I'm on my phone still"

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Rigo took VADA testing and he never worked with Memo to my knowledge. That was just a rumor.

Marquez did stringent testing using WADA officials/regulations for the Bradley fight.
        He worked with Memo, I don't when he started working with Rigo, but he was his S&C coach for the Donaire fight. You can even go back to the articles when they were having a dispute about the testing, Heredia was involved.

Comment

Pacquiao JMM 4 had testing done by NSAC; no additional testing.

Marquez Alvarado didn't even have testing

And hold on; who was the guy who took pride in making undetectable steroids and has injected himself on camera before? Oh that Memo guy
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying JMM used premium undetectable steroids that don't cause acne for Pacquiao and used regular, acne causing, roids for Alvarado, even though he hasn't stopped working with memo?

Comment

Typical Floydiot response

Duck at all costs like Fraud!
            Why is PACs head so big in your avi pic? It wasn't like that when he was in the lower weights!!! Still crying pussie fart!?!

Comment

Working...
            X