No announcement yet.

"You wouldn't say that to a person's face."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Well, this is all good and well. But we don't wanna reduce the entire Boxingscene experience to " this is all just fun games and not serious". Otherwise what's the point.

You've got to take this serious up to a certain level. You gotta wanna kick ass and win debates and let the other guy know that you're better then him in grammar and life in general. Effective Ad-hominems. Break up a long winded post into several pieces the way Squealpiggy does and respond to every fallacy point by point. And use every Forum tool available to you, whether it's Red K'ing him to piss him off or putting him on ignore to keep him from posting on your thread and force him to create a thread topic about you in desperation. It's Art of forum war.

In between all that is the occasional ego stroking about your 10k post count, as if you've just become a 6-division World Champion or broken Marciano's record and gotten to 50-0 or something.
    Co-sign .... You gotta pwn some fools every now & then, just to keep their feet to the fire. There are serious topics and laid-back topics, guys just have to know which is which and if some fool is talkin ****, you just gotta deal with them.

Though I can't remember the last time I hit someone up with some RED, even though some guys really deserve it, and since I've been a member, I've never put anyone on ignore .... I'd rather have a go at pwning them.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
      We do that shyt in real life. No breaking keyboards in anger and heading to Walmart for another for us!:sarcastic:
      I am without speech.

Comment

We do that shyt in real life. No breaking keyboards in anger and heading to Walmart for another for us!:sarcastic:
        Sittin up here watchin Broner drag DeMarco again. Just beautiful work being done in that there ring.

Comment

Great post, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Sittin up here watchin Broner drag DeMarco again. Just beautiful work being done in that there ring.
            He did good, I give him that much. That's why I give him respect for it. And to be honest? He's growing on me a little but still a little too co(ky and silly for me. On to other things... you know what tomorrow is!!!!!!!!!!!! Let ya boy know!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Co-sign .... You gotta pwn some fools every now & then, just to keep their feet to the fire. There are serious topics and laid-back topics, guys just have to know which is which and if some fool is talkin ****, you just gotta deal with them.

Though I can't remember the last time I hit someone up with some RED, even though some guys really deserve it, and since I've been a member, I've never put anyone on ignore .... I'd rather have a go at pwning them.
              A lot on here don't know that part. They're too thickheaded to know a joke usually. Too tense on BS.

Comment

He did good, I give him that much. That's why I give him respect for it. And to be honest? He's growing on me a little but still a little too co(ky and silly for me. On to other things... you know what tomorrow is!!!!!!!!!!!! Let ya boy know!!
                You already know, Imma have the Berto/Ghost fight on. Mrs. Chief said no more grillin for a couple of weeks, said I cook too much food. He gave a good interview after the fight, but Larry is already startin some monkey **** with him if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Yeah. Or creating an Alt just to have a go at the people you generally agree with, by using duplicity and taking up the alternative viewpoint. A Devil's advocate of sorts just to take them to the wood shed. I don't do this anymore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Yeah. Or creating an Alt just to have a go at the people you generally agree with, by using duplicity and taking up the alternative viewpoint. A Devil's advocate of sorts just to take them to the wood shed. I don't do this anymore though.
                    This comes to mind when I think about guys using alt's

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      You already know, Imma have the Berto/Ghost fight on. Mrs. Chief said no more grillin for a couple of weeks, said I cook too much food. He gave a good interview after the fight, but Larry is already startin some monkey **** with him if you ask me.
                      Big reason I'm not giving him too much shyt. And that BBQ stay on point! I'm on a diet so that low calorie shyt I gotta be on.

Comment

Working...
                      X