Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name two BS members that you would love to spar with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    We could fight anytime anywhere. I eat musclebound clowns up for a snack, especially ones with hurt feelings.
    I absolutely agree

But I think there's one thing you don't understand. You probably think your Calzaghe and I'm Lacy........ No.

It'll be more like Overreem vs Condit.

I'm just trying to save you the headache. Literally.

Comment

I have not sparred in such a long time, I have extra weight from lifting that i wouldn't have otherwise and without some time and boxing training again probably couldn't go a full 3 3 minute rounds even if that doesn't sound like alot anyone who has trained in a boxing gym knows you have to be in different type of shape to do it.

So I would rather cherrypick and spar someone fat with no experience at all in a boxing gym first, ko them easy to build some hype for the 2nd sparring match against a better a poster then just do my best and maybe get demolished so i can retire from the internet with at least an even record.

Comment

From 150 on down, they ass is mine!

Who want it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          You looked good in your videos and I've boxed most my life (until a back injury). I prefer to box someone with your style. I love it and respect it.

No grudge shiz though, just simple sparring.

Rockin', I've chose so that I can redeem myself with a KO if I were to survive you lol
          Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
            Much respect.
            Whats the hardest day of work you had in your entire life verse?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              or below my weight class...i wanna pull a Broner and not even make weight
              I know you would be a tough lil mother ****er to fight Mak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Whats the hardest day of work you had in your entire life verse?
                Working a 21 hour shift then having to go back to work in 4 hours to work a 12 hour shift in the moving company. And that's in San Antonio in the summer, where 100 degrees with humidity really high is a normal day. That's just off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                  Working a 21 hour shift then having to go back to work in 4 hours to work a 12 hour shift in the moving company. And that's in San Antonio in the summer, where 100 degrees with humidity really high is a normal day. That's just off the top of my head.
                  I had to work a 12 hour shift banging on a clamshell with a 12lb sledgehammer down a tunnel at the bottom of a hopper. Its the bottom of an steel bin filled with inch and a half rock to get it to come through onto a conveyor belt to a screen deck. I did that for a month straight. Id spar with you.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    From 150 on down, they ass is mine!

Who want it?!
                    how much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      how much do you weigh?

Dubbz and his cherry pickin ass

Comment

Working...
                      X