Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Whats wrong with you people, Pac agreed now to 14 days OST and some you says "well the 14 days offer is off the table now, so no fight".
    Seriously you would rather not see the once in lifetime fight of our generation just because of stupid, unecessary OST test, thats not even required by NSAC!!
    We all know now that Mosley/Mayweather fights OST ended 18days before fight night, and Flyod offer Pac 14 days before, Now Pac agrees to 14days OST testing. Flyod needs to step up and make this fight happen. I could care less how much each person makes for the fight, as long fight happens.

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
    Whats wrong with you people, Pac agreed now to 14 days OST and some you says "well the 14 days offer is off the table now, so no fight".
    Seriously you would rather not see the once in lifetime fight of our generation just because of stupid, unecessary OST test, thats not even required by NSAC!!
    We all know now that Mosley/Mayweather fights OST ended 18days before fight night, and Flyod offer Pac 14 days before, Now Pac agrees to 14days OST testing. Flyod needs to step up and make this fight happen. I could care less how much each person makes for the fight, as long fight happens.
    *****s are giving gorilla-dog every excuse to duck pac. that is all that is.

Comment

Exactly! The *****s want to see Pac vs OST than Pac vs Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Exactly! The *****s want to see Pac vs OST than Pac vs Floyd!
        nice quote, very original. LOL

Comment

Aren't there enough Pacquiao fan boy circle jerk threads?

Comment

What's the testing for? Tests or not, positive or negative...they already made up their mind that Pacquiao was, is, and will be a cheater.

Comment

and guess what's there smartest answer everytime we say this.

with sense fan: pacquiao is now lowering his ego just to make the fight happen. he agreed to the 14 day OST. what now? what's stopping the fight? that's what floyd insisted right? now here it is.

stupid *****: the 14-day OST was long gone.

What the hell is that?!!!!

sorry floyd. but there is really no reason to avoid this fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Aren't there enough Pacquiao fan boy circle jerk threads?
                A case in point who likes talking about masturbation. lol

Comment

ok,heres the thing my man.i enjoy watching both pac and floyd and cant wait for the fight.now you say that the mosley - floyd tests stopped 18 days before the fight.whilst this is true the fighters did not know this was going to be the case as it was RANDOM TESTING,which means there could have been more tests but the commision conducting the tests decided to stop there.am sure you are smart enough to see the point here..??
                  As for pac agreeing to the 14 days only NOW,i am glad he did this BUT floyd said in february and before the mosley fight that the test will be up to the fight and that the offer was off the table..these are facts i know you have knowledge of so why make a thread to discredit any of these fighters??
                  i know you hate floyd but bros,you need to check the facts and tell the whole story as it is.
                  lets be real about this at least.peace.

Comment

Boxingholic.

The question seems to be why would you negotiate based on old or outdated conditions?

It seems that back in December, Arum and Pac made 14 days sound absolutely ludicrous. And insulted Mayweather in the press as a result. But now, 14 days is perfectly reasonable? What changed?

What happened to "Commission rules only"?

Also, would Arum be willing to still give Mayweather 50% if Pac's fights had significantly outsold Floyd's fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X