Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Has Pacquaio Been Battle Tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as pacquiao was born he has faced adversity worst than fighting another man in the ring... ***** talking out of their ass again..

Comment

Pac has been in more wars than cotto.. Fact...

Comment

Pac has never been battle tested, never experienced tough adversity, he won't need it even with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          If you dont understand what overcoming adversity is why reply?
          If you don't understand what over coming adversity is, why start a thread? You're seemingly making your own definition.

Comment

Pacman has never been in a battle.

Just, wow.

Comment

At least you understood what I meant, it wasnt a knock on Pacquiao, it was giving him props that he hadnt been through what Cotto has.
              With all due respect, you're full of ****. I know it. You know it. 95% of this board knows it.

Comment

This is what will separate Miguel Cotto from Pacquiao on Saturday night. Cotto has been battle tested and came from adversity many times to win fights, not so with Pacquiao. This will show all too often on Nov. 14th.
                You say Pac - Cotto won't hit a millie. Yet you don't bet me 55k.

Bet me or take back what you said.

Comment

the morales trilogy. the two marquez fights. the years he spent fighting in asia.

Comment

This is what will separate Miguel Cotto from Pacquiao on Saturday night. Cotto has been battle tested and came from adversity many times to win fights, not so with Pacquiao. This will show all too often on Nov. 14th.
                    It's hard to be battle tested when all your opponents are weight drained or washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
                      Stupidest thread of the day?

Because the TS is stupid!

Comment

Working...
                      X