Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Lampley need to be replaced anyway

HBO need to hire THIS GUY GOOD OLE JR!:

Some damn excitement to the Broadcast and the entire presentation of boxing which we really don't see anymore if at all. Now we are getting just a bunch of Bias BS and announcers forcing their opinions on us. When the guy they don't want to win is doing well these idiots (Lampley and Kellerman) starts to ignore the fight and have side conversations. Algiere was snapping Ruslan head back with jabs and they act like they did not see it SMH... So they both can go!

Never heard JR commentate on boxing before, that would be pretty awesome. Don't think he should replace Lamps (who I cant' stand sometimes but his voice is iconic on HBO) but he should replace the atrocious Mauro Ranallo on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He's jealous because he knows Kellerman is going to take his spot when he retires....just life.
      why would he be when he's already retired then? unless you meant he thinks max might replace him sooner than retirement.

Comment

I will be crucified for this but here It goes............ Imo, Lampley Is the best boxing commentator there Is. When I think of HBO boxing, Lampley and Merchant are the first two things that come to mind. I think part of the reason I personally like him so much Is due to his emotion and love for the sport. Kellerman Is no where close to being In Lampley's league, just ask Jr who enjoys correcting Kellerman every chance he gets.

Comment

Working...
        X