Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Froch vs Kessler 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler UD Froch... Crybabies can cry all they want... Nothing will change... Looking forward to another war!

Comment

Originally posted by Elvizzz View Post
      Kessler UD Froch... Crybabies can cry all they want... Nothing will change... Looking forward to another war!
      Froch stopping Kessler will change things. it will make that arguable decision an irrelevancy.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        Froch stopping Kessler will change things. it will make that arguable decision an irrelevancy.
        Yes... My post was adressed to you... Thanks for pointing that out...

Comment

Originally posted by The Slaughter View Post
          ANY fighter who thinks he won the fight WILL raise his hands and celebrate, many do it even though they know they lost just to put a little pressure on the judges. Froch DIDNT do that, he knew he lost and so did his corner, if you are in doubt watch it again. Not even a smile on Carls face! (sure fanboys will cry "he knew he would get robbed")
          Kessler didn't do it either (see below) but his team did. I think both men were too physically exhausted at the end of the 12th to celebrate, it was a helluva last round.

Carl Froch vs Mikkel Kessler 2010-04-24 by tiguidou421

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Kessler didn't do it either (see below) but his team did. I think both men were too physically exhausted at the end of the 12th to celebrate, it was a helluva last round.
            also, as mentioned before, any pessimistic demeanour coming off Froch can be accounted for by McCracken telling him throughout the fight that the rounds were too competitive and close for them to win a decision in Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              also, as mentioned before, any pessimistic demeanour coming off Froch can be accounted for by McCracken telling him throughout the fight that the rounds were too competitive and close for them to win a decision in Denmark.
              Montoya also told Kessler between rounds that he was behind.....actually. This could have backfired for Montoya I think. Kessler could've been more carefull in the last round. No need to trade punches like they ended up doing. Guess Kessler knew that Froch couldn't floor him

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                Montoya also told Kessler between rounds that he was behind.....actually. This could have backfired for Montoya I think. Kessler could've been more carefull in the last round. No need to trade punches like they ended up doing. Guess Kessler knew that Froch couldn't floor him
                i would guess Montoya was trying to motivate his guy to try and get a KO or else genuinely thought Froch was ahead and didn't want to rely on home advantage (in that case, it seems Montoya has registered a vote for Froch in this thread).

but it was Froch's disposition i was referring to, not Kessler's.
                Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-19-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

116-112 Kessler. Can't remember round by round.

No controversy.

Think Froch wins the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                  X