Collapse
No announcement yet.

"floyd dont like to fight, he dont like to fight" - marques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fight hard, toe to toe against Marquez then your just playing to his strengths. Diaz, & Pac came at Marquez and Diaz lost twice and Pac came close to losing twice.

SRL made the mistake of fighting toe to toe against Duran and we all know how that played out, but once he decided to box in the rematch it was a completely different fight.

I personally don't think fighting smart makes you any less of a warrior.

Comment

I think floyd is too gay to stand and fight like a man. If he wants to see Ortiz naked in a dungeon imagine what he wanted to do to all his other opponents like De la hoya and etc?

Probably bend over and spread his cheeks like he does infront of 50 and ellerbe

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        damn, you still found a way to sugarcoat it huh?...lol...

how about when he said, you need two warriors to have a great fight?...what you think he meant there?...
        LOL, have you seen the Gatti or Corrales fight? Dude getting punched in the face doesn't make you a warrior. You only quote Marquez when it fits your agenda. Marquez also said he thought Mayweather was better than Pacquiao. But you won't use that quote will you? Dude GTFOH

Comment

...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.

What he meant was that Floyd doesn't like to "trade".

Why should he? Floyd doesn't have to in order to dominate. No one else today can say that.

Only people who started watching boxing within the last 3 years think that those comments would be an insult.

A man can make millions without getting the **** beat out of him in boxing? Others only WISH that they could do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            LOL, have you seen the Gatti or Corrales fight? Dude getting punched in the face doesn't make you a warrior. You only quote Marquez when it fits your agenda. Marquez also said he thought Mayweather was better than Pacquiao. But you won't use that quote will you? Dude GTFOH
            everyone on nsb has seen those fights......aint got nothin to do with what jmm thinks about floyd

no,ive quoted marquez too (in the frst page ) " i beat pac"...thats how he feels and you *****s love to support him there....and yes, ive seen jmm say those stuff and again, thats how he feels

but now, that all i did was put what he said in wrtting , i have an agenda...dont you think , you should've said " jmm had an agenda" since i did'nt say it.....

Comment

everyone on nsb has seen those fights......aint got nothin to do with what jmm thinks about floyd

no,ive quoted marquez too (in the frst page ) " i beat pac"...thats how he feels and you *****s love to support him there....and yes, ive seen jmm say those stuff and again, thats how he feels

but now, that all i did was put what he said in wrtting , i have an agenda...dont you think , you should've said " jmm had an agenda" since i did'nt say it.....
              LOL JMM doesn't have an agenda. He answered a question as to why he thought he would be successful against Pac at welterweight when he wasn't successful against Floyd! His point was the difference in Floyd's style and Pacs. Pacquiao stands and trades giving Marquez openings while Floyd gave him no openings. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                LOL JMM doesn't have an agenda. He answered a question as to why he thought he would be successful against Pac at welterweight when he wasn't successful against Floyd! His point was the difference in Floyd's style and Pacs. Pacquiao stands and trades giving Marquez openings while Floyd gave him no openings. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
                jmm said all that and has no agenda and i agree...me putting it in wtting have an agenda?.lol...hate the message , not the messenger homie...

Comment

PUGA PUGA PUGA!!! tell 'em. . . lol your name is very cool to say. do you pronounce it PEW-ga. or POOH-ga (just like it's spelled)? OR, is it like PUG-A

Comment

floyd mayweather is a master technical boxer

Comment

jmm said all that and has no agenda and i agree...me putting it in wtting have an agenda?.lol...hate the message , not the messenger homie...
                      Yes you have an agenda bro. You wouldn't have posted this if he said something good about Floyd and negative about Manny. Lets not even try to act like you would.

Comment

Working...
                      X