Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More accurate Poll of the Pac May fight Win, draw etc..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The match was the biggest disappointment I've ever seen when it comes to a high profile match up.
    They both are far from primes but that doesn't stop your heart from offering whats left and both failed at giving their all.
    Let this garbage fight die and wilt away, it isn't worth reviewing.
    Pac vs Floyd and Fury vs Wlad were the two most over hyped fights of all time and they were terrible let downs. Yet the boxing fans feed on the garbage their given over & over.
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You are an idiot.
      Spoon, grasp a clue... PAC just lost... But you got your health... Etc... PAC is over it.

It took me a couple of years to get over the loss of Salvador Sanchez. I identified with him.. Devastated when he died in a car crash. He is gone..

Comment

Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
        So they all better than Manny because they all beat him fair and square !

If you wasnt such a hater of FM on all levels you would probably have more creditability , but because you just hate and nothing more than hate and Im talking Klu Klux Clan level of hate with the result of your display of weirdness you only showing us daily what an obsessed troll you are , you are Chapman Lennon material something is mentally wrong with you .

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You are an idiot.
        Go and get help you are sick in the head , this is how it goes with people like you where nobody takes you serious and the next thing your hiding in a driveway with a gun and we all say , see I told this kid was nuts .

GO GET SOME HELP YOURE NOT NORMAL IN THE HEAD .

Comment

I can see Spoon literally killing floyd one day mumbling some gibberish about slow motion whilst toting a gun and shooting floyd as he drives down the road throwing bundles of money at homeless strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            I can see Spoon literally killing floyd one day mumbling some gibberish about slow motion whilst toting a gun and shooting floyd as he drives down the road throwing bundles of money at homeless strippers.
            Floyd ruined his life. Marquez and Floyd... Poor spoon...

He is as obessed with PAC as Alexkid is with big dongs..

Comment

Floyd won an easy 8-4 fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch if Manny is healthy but if no rematch happens, then I'm fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Floyd ruined his life. Marquez and Floyd... Poor spoon...
                I know funny how he has ignored my request to make poll results public, make the results public Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  This ****ing made my day!!!

Comment

Spoon... New poll.. In slow motion what Spain thought??

Great idea.. Slow motion is always helpful..

Comment

Why isn't the poll public? Oh yea...so spoon can create alts to make it appear as though it isn't a landslide.

Comment

Working...
                      X