No announcement yet.

So gas is so cheap, how chep it is in your place..,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Feel like I should stock up, you know it's not going to last long.
    Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    Wow! I can't remember the last time I've seen gas drop under 2 bones
    Yeah, and I live in Cali and we're supposed to pay the most for gas because of the whole carbon admissions ****. Anyone know why it's low? Heard something on Jon Stewart saying someone flooded the market with it, lowering the price.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Yeah, and I live in Cali and we're supposed to pay the most for gas because of the whole carbon admissions ****. Anyone know why it's low? Heard something on Jon Stewart saying someone flooded the market with it, lowering the price.
      I've read a bunch of different reasons, but probably has to do with good old war games, the powers that be trying to weaken Russia perhaps.
      Russia, which is not an OPEC member, is also likely to be severely affected. With sanctions on its economy having a significant effect, Russia needs an oil price of between $80 and $100 per barrel to balance its budget.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 01-03-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I've read a bunch of different reasons, but probably has to do with good old war games, the powers that be trying to weaken Russia perhaps.
        Russia, which is not an OPEC member, is also likely to be severely affected. With sanctions on its economy having a significant effect, Russia needs an oil price of between $80 and $100 per barrel to balance its budget.
        Ya it's done a number on Russia because its economy is really dependent on oil. Same here in Canada, our dollar has dropped ten cents since gas has gone down. Sure its great to have a low dollar for exports but we barely manufacture anything anymore and are so reliant on oil production.

Comment

My last full tank was under $25...I was happy as hell

Comment

Sucks for them but good for us. Hopefully it stays like this for awhile.

Comment

WTF??!!! i thought our gas price is cheap,premium gas here if on us$ price is 70cent/liter ($2.50/gallon) and pertamax 93Ron is $1/liter or $3,87/gallon.

this new president is screwing us

Comment

So how about some locations for all you ****s claiming under 2.00's. Im not buyin 1.65.

The national average is like 2.60 or something like that. Ill look it up.

Edit: **** its 2.20.
                Last edited by Da Machine; 01-03-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  So how about some locations for all you ****s claiming under 2.00's. Im not buyin 1.65.
                  https://m.gasbuddy.com/touch/?usite=...ationList_page

Fresno, TX
                  Last edited by Wolfie*; 01-03-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

That's fresno, Texas. Trying to find an updated version of fresno ca.

Comment

Here in Vancouver it's cheaper but still repetitively expensive. $1.03 a litre CDN...say about $3.50 US gallon. Everything always has to cost more here. When you consider a barrel of oil is about 1/2 of what it was 6 months ago...something is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X