Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Fight: Floyd Mayweather vs Julio Cesar Chavez @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Fight: Floyd Mayweather vs Julio Cesar Chavez @ 140?

Who wins and why?
    Mayweather (T)/KO
    0.00%
    Maywather UD
    12.50%
    Chavez (T)/KO
    81.25%
    Chavez UD
    6.25%

Chavez tko's him with non stop brutal pressure because fraud is not built like that ..Go watch Castillo-mayweather1 for reference (Chavez sr's sparring partner)

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      Chavez tko's him with non stop brutal pressure because fraud is not built like that ..Go watch Castillo-mayweather1 for reference (Chavez sr's sparring partner)
      Chavez couldn't do that to coked up Pernell Whitaker. He definitely wouldn't stop Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        i see floyd outboxing the **** out of him. no disrespect to legendary julio but he's not beating floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12
          Quote:

Originally Posted by way2strong

Chavez couldn't do that to coked up Pernell Whitaker. He definitely wouldn't stop Floyd.
          Pea is a southpaw. Look at what JC did to an Orthodox Mayweather though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post

If you're talking about the first Castillo fight, I did see it and FM still won a close & very ugly even with a broken hand, but that's for another thread. In the rematch with both guys healthy, Floyd clearly beat him. Regardless of whether who's a southpaw/orthodox fighter, as far as skill sets are concerned, JCC still wouldn't be able to beat Floyd unless he knocks him out or gets a TKO, which definitely ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry Picker

If you're talking about the first Castillo fight, I did see it and FM still won a close & very ugly even with a broken hand, but that's for another thread. In the rematch with both guys healthy, Floyd clearly beat him. Regardless of whether who's a southpaw/orthodox fighter, as far as skill sets are concerned, JCC still wouldn't be able to beat Floyd unless he knocks him out or gets a TKO, which definitely ain't happening.
              Prove it then.

Comment

Are you guys forgetting that Pernell had to actually fight JCC Sr. on the inside. You think the ref was gonna let him hold and put an elbow to JCC Sr.'s face the way Floyd likes to do.

Such a big myth that Pernell out slicked Sr. the whole night. He actually got down and dirty in the trenches and did great on the inside. That's what really made that fight legendary to me. BECAUSE HE HAD TO.

Posters need to stop coming up with fairy tales where all slick fighters just run away and pot shot their way to an easy decision on guys like Chavez Sr.
                Last edited by justcuz; 04-24-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

The great Julio Sr. Floyd boxes his face off in my opinion. I feel 140 was Floyd's best weight physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                    Prove it then.

Can't prove/disprove a fantasy fight. All I can say is I don't see Floyd losing to JCC Sr. although it'd be a fight I'd definitely pay to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X