Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward says Vitali Klitschko is the most intimidating HW of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the klitschko's dont get their respect, but i dont know if u should say he dominated lewis.. it was pretty close. I do believe Vitali could win a rematch.

Comment

Vitali is intimidating for sure

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Fix'd...........
        that was ****ing lame homie, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Vitali Klitschko sent me an email and injured his knee and back for seven months clicking "send".

Comment

Manny needs to lay off the booze.

No way is Vitali more intimidating than either of these fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
              Manny needs to lay off the booze.

No way is Vitali more intimidating than either of these fellas

maybe not foreman even though he has better k.o record than george but he is more intimidating than a little short azz tyson who looked stupid agaist buster douglas bitcch azz, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

If you allow youself to get intimidated then you have lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Mike Tyson was more intimidating wasnt he? It seems like Vitali should be top 10 of all time the way some people are talking about him?

lol hugh! one thing's for sure - hugh grant is about the LEAST intimidating man to ever walk the face of the earth. LOL hugh grant. . . . i hope you're mocking him and all his *****assedness glory. . . hahaha the family guy episode making fun of him was CLASSIC. "uhh, err, im just so befuddled!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    maybe not foreman even though he has better k.o record than george but he is more intimidating than a little short azz tyson who looked stupid agaist buster douglas bitcch azz, lol, nyahahahaha
                    At 44 professional fights George Foreman actually had a higher KO% than Vitali Klitschko does. He of course would go onto have almost 40 more professional bouts until the age of 48.

Comment

the lewis/vitali fight angers me thinking about lennox's cowardly behavior. the man was a hell of a boxer, and a great champion - but his legacy is forever tarnished by not rematching vitali, AND acting like he actually is better than vitali. yeah, he won the fight, but it was by damn default, and NEVER, and i mean NEVER has a situation like that happenend (where one fighter was clearly winning the fight, and got stopped due to a cut), and a rematch was not granted. lewis should at least admit the truth - he was scared to rematch vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X