No announcement yet.

Cotto Meets Secretly with DLH in Golf Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philieberto View Post
    keep you p4p # 4 "MOSLEY" and shove it up your a**...already my boy Cotto beat that crap, he put his ear to bleed..nuf said.
    haha, no need to cry about it. i bet the picture of cottos face after he got obliterated haunts you dont it! cotto = quitter. p.s keep my p4 4 mosley? i dont own him, thats just another fact. cotto plated blinkers will never see the truth.

Comment

Bob is going to flip when he hears about this.

Comment

Cotto should go with GBP, look at the way they handled JMM's career, he was practically finished, forgotten, then as soon as he signed with GBP he blew up into the #2 P4P status, which in my opinion he should be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Does this mean, Cotto will go to GBP in 2010?
          more than likely

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            haha, no need to cry about it. i bet the picture of cottos face after he got obliterated haunts you dont it! cotto = quitter. p.s keep my p4 4 mosley? i dont own him, thats just another fact. cotto plated blinkers will never see the truth.
            Blah... crying?...jajaja...anyways...Cotto = champion (next 2 fights, Pac man & "money" mayweather)... Margacheato = suspended (next 2 fights, ????...he will still suspended for cheating)... Mosley= chump ( next 2 fights, ???? he is worthless)

Comment

This was taken out of context. What actually happend was that Cotto and DLH were playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour10 online.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Probably spanish. Cottos english isnt good.
                Neither is his spanish....just messing with ya PR's don't get upset at me.

Comment

I hope miguel goes with gbp

Comment

I dont give a ratt's ass about the p4p rankings the truth is that the score reads Cotto 1 Mosley 0

Comment

Originally posted by Philieberto View Post
                      Blah... crying?...jajaja...anyways...Cotto = champion (next 2 fights, Pac man & "money" mayweather)... Margacheato = suspended (next 2 fights, ????...he will still suspended for cheating)... Mosley= chump ( next 2 fights, ???? he is worthless)
                      I agree with your post up to the point where you called mosley a chump,Mosley is a great fighter that can beat anyone at welter if he trains right!

Comment

Working...
                      X