Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Fight Night Round 4 Replay Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice 1 for the tips..

whats the hayemaker button again? lol

**** with this i am...
    Cant enjoy it cuz im ****

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
      Try and counter them, if you catch them right they will either go down or into the KO mode.

An easy way to KO them is corner them, throw alot of hayemakers and it will break through their guard n knock em down.
      Unfortunately it looks like the haymaker spam is an early cheese tactic against the AI. Hopefully, like the devs said, they will improve the AI to prevent that from working as often as it does.

Comment

Hopefully its just on easy mode and that the haymaker spam won't work on hardler levels. It's way to easy to KO them if you keep throwin hayemakers, they just curl up into a ball in the corner n eventually break down.

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/5830423
              How the hell did he stay on his feet after this counter hook?! lol
              Last edited by Mersey; 05-29-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Comment

You cant change camera angles? Because that last video ****ed my eyes up. All that juggling of the camera reminded me of Cloverfield for a second. I cant even appreciate the KO because of it.

Cant wait till June 4th, so I can finally play the demo. I'll be playing that **** all the time until June 30th. So I can get used to the new fighting.

Comment

Working...
                  X