No announcement yet.

Why Kell Brook deserves more respect than Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    That's a lie, plus Guerrero is not smaller than Floyd. This post shows how little you know. You do know Floyd began his career at 130 pounds don't you?
    Guerrero fought at bantamweight and won a world title at 126.
    And he fought as low as 106 pounds in the amateurs.
    I fought at 49 pounds in the school yard when I was 7.

Floyd is a big welterweight, he couldn't even make the catch weight for Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

youll never know the importance of cinching bc youve never been in the ring before, pu55y.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Guerrero fought at bantamweight and won a world title at 126.
        I fought at 49 pounds in the school yard when I was 7.

Floyd is a big welterweight, he couldn't even make the catch weight for Juan Manuel Marquez.
        You just aren't a bright guy are you? Thomas Hearns was a big welterweight, Floyd is not!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          So shouldn't it be Golovkin who hasn't moved up and done **** that you should be criticizing?
          Uh oh. You got him in a corner now.

Comment

Of course brook gets more respect. Floyd ducked brook for berto. Brook wanted Floyd real bad.
            GGG has to fight bjs and Jacobs. Why don't Floyd while he was in the sport not fight brook, Thurman etc etc?
            Telling GGG to step up to ward while Floyd even dodges his own division

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Of course brook gets more respect. Floyd ducked brook for berto. Brook wanted Floyd real bad.
              GGG has to fight bjs and Jacobs. Why don't Floyd while he was in the sport not fight brook, Thurman etc etc?
              Telling GGG to step up to ward while Floyd even dodges his own division
              Good post.

Comment

If they had fought, Floyd would shut Brook out.

Comment

Kell Brook is also a little bit whiter than Mayweather.

Comment

Spence went over seas and won, yet i see you giving him no credit at all, why?

Comment

Working...
                    X