Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: A Shame Mexicans Criticize Their Athletes So Much!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo is an Irishman born in mexico whos roots go back to a poor negro tribe with leprosy

Comment

Alvared is a idiot. the spoiled coward will fall apart if nobody buys all the $10 seats at cowboys stadium

Comment

We'll see how many Mexicans (and Mexican-Americans) are outraged when we see those gate numbers and PPV numbers! What I find very upsetting is that Canelo doesn't fight in Mexico anymore, and Pacquiao doesn't fight in the Philippines. Why? If you want to bring money to your people, bring fights home and provide jobs, rather than fight somewhere else and hand out charity. Give a man a fish, or teach a man to fish? Which one is better?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Sorry ****nelo, your countrymen know BS when they see it. You're not going to get the support you want, when you talk up Mexican pride then cower in the corner like a big sissy!
          Cuntnelo - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Comment

I'm Mexican and I want GGG to knock Canelo out so bad. He talks too much. He's way over rated. I hope he's forced by the public to fight GGG so that I can root for GGG.

Comment

That Russian wrestler (woman) got slapped by the coach and many backed him in that country

India marathoner had no water or gatorade for the run and many said ot was her fault she didnt request it. Like it was needed to be requested on a hot day

Gabby douglassgot hated on for not having hand over heart during anthem.

Point is all countries criticize their athletes at one point or another

Comment

Mexican style is feared and respected the world over - from olympics to the pro's.

Wtf has ginger style ever done except make Mayweather a ton of paper?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  That Russian wrestler (woman) got slapped by the coach and many backed him in that country

India marathoner had no water or gatorade for the run and many said ot was her fault she didnt request it. Like it was needed to be requested on a hot day

Gabby douglassgot hated on for not having hand over heart during anthem.

Point is all countries criticize their athletes at one point or another
                  He wouldn't last 5 minutes in the UK and the 4.5 he did survive, would be spent trying to decode the layers of sarcasm.

It's practically a national past time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                    He wouldn't last 5 minutes in the UK and the 4.5 he did survive, would be spent trying to decode the layers of sarcasm.

It's practically a national past time.
                    have no idea what you are talking about

Comment

bad move, canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X