No announcement yet.

Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all liberal media bias.

Most people don't have any issues whatsoever with Indian people, it's Muslims.

Muslims are a real threat to Western culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Well you just said it was a ****hole so make up your mind.
      Nope, what I said was that she was from Manchester, why would anyone want to send her to such a poverty stricken hell-hole? The hell-hole in question being Manchester. It was a joke. Well kinda. Manchester IS a poverty stricken hell-hole.

Race is not just skin color you ****ing dummy.
      Right fair enough, pedantry is a time honoured British tradition. kudos for keeping it going. To re-phrase: this countries heritage has nothing to do with race and ethnity. My girlfriend is a drama teacher. This week she has been doing A Midsummers Night Dream with one class and Oliver Twist with another. She has been teaching Shakespeare and Dickens to the younger generation, does it get any more fuking English than that!? I would imagine she's doing more to preserve British culture than you. Not that I want to undermine your important work in the field of posting angry racial posts on a boxing forum.
      Last edited by Welsh Jon; 06-28-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        I didn't say 12 year olds....that would be molestation... Don't put words in my mouth to fit an agenda....Jimmy saville was white
        Oh so you do have a problem with pakki gangs raping 12 year olds? Good to hear.

Oh I see. Because white child molesters exist it's okay for there to be millions of non-white child molesters in the UK as well. That's good logic there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          and what's wrong with that?

we all know that's what brexi was really all about.

why in the world would you think overruning your nation with third worlders who practice a vile religion like Islam is a good thing?
          I know right. OMG!!! Some white people don't want the country to turn into a combination of Nigeria and Pakistan! They must be crazy nazis!!!!

Comment

Lol so many white keyboard warriors in this thread

It's hilarious, these are the same people who were brought up in their sick religion of abusing kids in churches yet they throw stones in a glass house using silly logic

Filth no wonder why our country is going backwards it's you racist that are killing it

In and out from me. Continue being brave on here kiddos

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Leaving the EU wont stop us from taking in immigration from outside the EU. People from Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, North Africa etc still have the same rights to come here as they did before.

If anything, refugee camps currently set in Calais and Dunkirk will likely be moved over here as quickly as is reasonably possible and we will have to deal with even more migrants than we were before.
              You're totally right. The UK can and probably will continue to let in millions of non-whites in the short term but at least that will be on the people that the UK elect and not a bunch of commies that run the EU.

Furthermore, it appears that more white people are openly expressing their displeasure at being made racial minorities in their own countries and they don't care if some commie phaggot cuck calls them racist. It's a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
                I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

your original quote when in reply to someone elses comment about white girls getting raped by **** gangs its hardly news to anyone after rotherham , rochdale, oxford, calderdale etc that these gangs were after children theres no agenda and also no hiding its happened, it dont excuse innocent people being the target of racist abuse either tho
                He didn't say specifics just singled out a race as rapists,I only pointed out what I grew up around and saw with my own eyes....HUMANS rape no matter the race was my point

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Oh so you do have a problem with pakki gangs raping 12 year olds? Good to hear.

Oh I see. Because white child molesters exist it's okay for there to be millions of non-white child molesters in the UK as well. That's good logic there.
                  Who said it was OK and logic clearly isn't your thing my small minded friend

Comment

Since Britain voted to leave the European Union, people have been reporting incidents of racism believed to have been fuelled by the referendum result.

Eastern Europeans, in particular, seem to have been targeted, with suspected racist graffiti found at the Polish Social and Cultural Association (POSK) in Hammersmith, west London.

Cambridgeshire police are investigating reports of racist laminated cards saying “Leave the EU/No More Polish vermin” being distributed in Huntingdon in the hours after Brexit was announced.

The Polish embassy in London said it was deeply concerned by incidents of xenophobic abuse directed against the Polish community since Britain voted to leave the EU.
                    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-eu-referendum

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      Racist is quite a straight forward word and meaning, which you being rather more straight forward...appear to miss. A racist is someone whom believes a particular race is superior to another.
                      Well that's one definition.

Your unequivocally racist then.
                      Yes I am. I'm proud of it. Being racist is just part of having a well rounded education. If you don't know that there are huge racial differences between the races then you are to use a word you cucks love so much "ignorant".

Yup, definitely caught in the clear 'racist' net there.
                      Yep.

Most of us are immigrants one way or another.
                      Oh Christ.

We have depended on, and do need immigrants.
                      BS.

They've backed, supported, helped build, help fight with and among us for years. Any basic grasp of history and you'd understand that. But expecting a basic grasp of English (ironic) seems a push for you, chap.
                      Oh I see. the UK became a great world power because of massive non-white immigration. I must have missed that in history class.

Yeah funny that when something reaches record lows, they then go....UP.
                      No **** Sherlock. Did you think the pound was going to go to zero?

Weird how that works. Almost if the only real way from a record LOW, is UP. It's how much UP, how long was it down, how much was lost, and how much is the quantitative easing propping up the damage.
                      I'm sure you'd love to think that Brexit will result in everyone losing their job, pension and house but that is horse****. There was a shock because the media lied and told everybody that the UK would remain and that was priced into the market and then a massive surprise happened. Hell, it surprised me. I figured that the Remain side would find a million votes for Remain in the basement of a mosque two days after the vote and declare victory.

Lets see you tackle this one, Xoo,
                      Yeah I know the UK can and probably will still elect cucks like Cameron who will continue to flood the country with the scum of the Earth. The point is, getting out of the commie EU is a step in the right direction (for once).

you disgusting human being whom few here would want as a part of their race as your an appalling piece of work.
                      Yes I know. I'm an evil fascist nazi who tortures cute baby animals for fun just because I don't want my race to be genocided by massive non-white immigration and race mixing.

Comment

Working...
                      X