Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are some guys that get too many title shots without deserving them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Mayorga

Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Golota's a good one because he got all kinds of shots after losing.
      the reason golota kept getting chances is he could sell out MSG ever fight he had even after meltdowns.when he fought chris byrd for the title he was the challenger & got $5million while byrd was the champ & got like $750000...byrd cried to don king & king replied how many of these people came to see you? golota was very popular in the 90's.jameel mccline was another guy who got 4 title shots

Comment

Didn't Rocky Juarez have like 5 title shots and never one any of them?

Comment

John Ruiz?

Comment

Rocky Juarez and Zab Judah first came to mind.

Comment

those mentioned are all worthy contenders for the "title", but to my mind, the Champion is Hasim Rahman, who I believe was also handed one or more undeserved titles. At least that's the feeling I have about him, and can be corrrected on this.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I know there's a ton so I will start it off with a couple not so well known ones.

Lorenzo Parra. Gets a shot at the WBA Bantamweight crown and gets ktfo by Sakata.

Then two fights later he gets a fight with Celestino Caballero for the 122 WBA crown then gets tko'ed.

He wins against a bum and now they are talking about him getting Anselmo Moreno for the WBA crown.

Who are some other guys you feel are undeserving?

zab judah?

kermit cintron?

Comment

Working...
                X