Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually heard Floyd say he wanted to fight Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
    I've heard Manny's last comments saying he wants to fight Floyd but if Floyd doesn't want the fight then it is what it is. I can't recall Floyd ever saying he actually wants to fight Manny. It'salways rhetoric coming out of his mouth. PPV this, 1-2 in his last 3 that. Why won't the man just make the fight happen?
    I'm sure no boxer is actually scared of another but Floyds zero on his record is what he views as his legacy. It's sad that we'll never see the 2 best fighters in the last 10 years actually settle the debate inside the ring.
    Not only has he said he wants to fight manny he offered manny 50/50-which he turned down and then, after manny got on board with ped testing, he offered him $40 mil which manny also turned down.

Comment

I'm a fan of both guys. I enjoy watching Manny more because of his wreck less style. Floyd really shouldn't even say anything if he doesn't plan on ever fighting the guy.
      There may be more then we know going on here though? Wishful thinking on my part..

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        yes he did...

Manny Pacquiao.. Yes, you're NEXT!

but everyone knows now what happened next
        Yeah Pac-juice turned down 40 mill.

Comment

I really think anytime someone even brings up the $40 million offer they show their ignorance in finance and common sense. That offer was B.S.!!!

Comment

I've heard Manny's last comments saying he wants to fight Floyd but if Floyd doesn't want the fight then it is what it is. I can't recall Floyd ever saying he actually wants to fight Manny. It'salways rhetoric coming out of his mouth. PPV this, 1-2 in his last 3 that. Why won't the man just make the fight happen?
            I'm sure no boxer is actually scared of another but Floyds zero on his record is what he views as his legacy. It's sad that we'll never see the 2 best fighters in the last 10 years actually settle the debate inside the ring.
            Mayweather sent pacquiao a contract back in 2010 offering Pacquiao 50% just as long as him and Pacquiao take random testing.Pac turned it down because he want to take the type of testing Floyd wanted.

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...010-fight.html

Link: http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozan...yd-mayweather/

Then After Floyd took the offer off the table and table Pacquiao that he`s not offering Pacquiao no more cut off dates,and that he`s not giving Pacquiao 50%.

Then later he offered Pacquiao 40 mil,then pacquiao turned that down.

Comment

Starts at 6:55

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ou-punk--48342

Comment

i really think anytime someone even brings up the $40 million offer they show their ignorance in finance and common sense. That offer was b.s.!!!
                bet manny would love to get that offer now huh....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Not only has he said he wants to fight manny he offered manny 50/50-which he turned down and then, after manny got on board with ped testing, he offered him $40 mil which manny also turned down.
                  so it was after manny agreed to testing did the offer go from 50/50 to 40millie flat....thanks for clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    bet manny would love to get that offer now huh....
                    He'll be lucky to even get a $10M offer now...

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      yes he did...

Manny Pacquiao.. Yes, you're NEXT!

but everyone knows now what happened next
                      Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                      Yeah Pac-juice turned down 40 mill.

40mil was years before. gurgling floyd's balls messed up your timeline.

Comment

Working...
                      X