Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Pacquaio Face Off VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know what you dudes are going on about, pacquiao doesn't look like no killer. he looks more like a kid smiling and staring off at kellerman (as if he's anybody of note ) I've never seen a fighter act so nonchalant after losing two in a row, last by ko.

Rios looked serious in that faceoff, Pacquiao did not - the same way he appeared on first take; Marquez was serious, Pac was not.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      I am not max kellerman, nor have ever attempted to impersonate the legend. After all, how can you impersonate god?

Although if you ask my followers on this site, the ones who pay extra close attention to my posts, they might argue otherwise. They're mistaken. It's not their fault. It's because they're posters on this site aka they're FCKN STUPID AS FCK.

Max Kellerman will save boxing. He's all we have left since the cold-war started. He's the last hero left in boxing.
      haha! !

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        Max is the only reason face-offs are watchable. He asks the tough questions. Journalistic master and genius.

Tired of all the haters on this site. Bunch of idiots who don't appreciate his greatness. Sorry he's not STUPID like all of the people on this website. He would use smaller words but he's not FCKNING ******ED like you.
        Lol it's funny you feel that way! Will you feel the same in 20 or 25 years down the line when your boy max becomes even more bias, senile and a incoherent babbling mummy like Larry merchant? I see that in that guys future bc he's being molded by hbo's best LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
          i don't know what you dudes are going on about, pacquiao doesn't look like no killer. he looks more like a kid smiling and staring off at kellerman (as if he's anybody of note ) I've never seen a fighter act so nonchalant after losing two in a row, last by ko.

Rios looked serious in that faceoff, Pacquiao did not - the same way he appeared on first take; Marquez was serious, Pac was not.
          When he's not boxing, when has manny ever looked serious lol

Comment

"

I get what you're saying but I mean this is just a face off.. the guy walks in smiling all the time. I don't understand why he smiles so much but if he smiles on his entrance what makes you think he's gonna smile on that face off? Conversely, when both fighters meet in the ring you can def. see that he becomes serious.

Comment

Not a very interesting face off but it doesn't matter. These guys are going for the kill come November.

Comment

Rios talked a good game and no doubt he intends to back his talk up.

But he looked timid across from Pacquiao. The only time Rios turned up the intensity was when he told Kellerman that he "hits like a b*tch"

Comment

Is it me but Brandon came off trying to be smarter than usual and it looked all wrong? He should have just been himself like on Ellie's videos FFS. Keep it real mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
                    Lol it's funny you feel that way! Will you feel the same in 20 or 25 years down the line when your boy max becomes even more bias, senile and a incoherent babbling mummy like Larry merchant? I see that in that guys future bc he's being molded by hbo's best LMAO!
                    Are seriously responding to me with avatar of a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER? My avatar has the picture of our lord and savior. The second coming. It's hard to take you blasphemers seriously.

Max = DIOS. He is god. Max is like Benjamin Button, in 20-25 years he will become an infant/toddler again, so that the next generation of boxing fans can appreciate his greatness.

In 20-25 years YOU WILL BE OLD. Max, on the other hand, will just be ENTERING HIS PRIME.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
                      Is it me but Brandon came off trying to be smarter than usual and it looked all wrong? He should have just been himself like on Ellie's videos FFS. Keep it real mofo.
                      Because he was intimidated in the presence of Pacquiao's adorable smile.

The Rios in the Faceoff was the exact same guy who told Seckback a while back that he wasn't ready for Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X