Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Loungers Would You Want To Have Your Back In The Street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'm the toughest, most bad ass, cold hearted, stone cold motherfudger you would ever have the displeasure of meeting. You'll have nightmares of me for the rest of your life son. Don't even f-cking reply to this post, cause i'll take your little reply and shove up your ass. Don't even read this post you stupid little son of a bitch, you don't f-cking know me bro.

Comment

I'm the toughest, most bad ass, cold hearted, stone cold motherfudger you would ever have the displeasure of meeting. You'll have nightmares of me for the rest of your life son. Don't even f-cking reply to this post, cause i'll take your little reply and shove up your ass. Don't even read this post you stupid little son of a bitch, you don't f-cking know me bro.
      Do you even lift bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
        Do you even lift bro?
        You go to the gym to lift? What kind of p-ssy ass sh-t is that? I lift the gym while you are inside of it lifting weights.

Comment

You go to the gym to lift? What kind of p-ssy ass sh-t is that? I lift the gym while you are inside of it lifting weights.
          **** you!!!! wth am I supposed to say to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
            **** you!!!! wth am I supposed to say to that?
            Could have said "I lift Earth, while you are lifting a gym full of people lifting weights".

That would have destroyed me. I would have logged off.

Now i'm staying until the Canelo fight starts.

Comment

add that to the list of greatest owns in the history of the internet.

Comment

Could have said "I lift Earth, while you are lifting a gym full of people lifting weights".

That would have destroyed me. I would have logged off.

Now i'm staying until the Canelo fight starts.
                Then you could have said, "I lift the universe while you life the earth and then I wipe my ass with it."

There's is no comeback to that shid.

Comment

I'm honored. I've never owned any one before. Lost my owning virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Then you could have said, "I lift the universe while you life the earth and then I wipe my ass with it."

There's is no comeback to that shid.
                    Maybe there's a come back to that. If the person is religious and believes in god, they could have said.

"I lift god, while he creates the universe that you're lifting, while some one else lifts Earth when some one is lifting a gym with people lifting weights."

I'd have logged off, exit every tab, close down my media player, shut down my PC, disconnect it, sell it, and never use the internet ever again.

Comment

In New York, New York..pick me. Here's why: it's a small world.

To be completely honest, i'm a loner. I go where ever I want at 2-5AM, never had problems, never been jumped, never been challenged. I'm a relatively small guy, don't look intimidating at all. I don't need any one having my back for any kind of streets though.

My answer is myself. Especially around here, chances are, you won't even have to fight if you are with me, because i'll know the troublemaker and i'd tell him to chill. Every time my friends go some where without me, they end up fighting some group. Every time I go with them, there's never a fight. Something is about to pop off, I know the other group, nothing happens, everything stays cool. That's just the type of guy I am, I know and am cool with every one.

I swear on everything I love, my group of friends have never been in a fight when i'm around. When i'm not around, they always got some war story to tell me, and it so happens I know the dudes they fight, always.

Pick me, not cause i'm tough, I just know every one here lol.

Anywhere else, you are on your own
                      So the point of this story is you only know dudes, no girls?

Comment

Working...
                      X