No announcement yet.

Team rigo just told me donaire still hasn't signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    They're bored. There's nothing much happening in their lives.
    Fock you...

Comment

I am starting to feel sorry for these Donaire fans, they've run out of excuses so have resorted to name calling.

Comment

It was only last week the same lot was mocking us ''rigotards'' because Rigondeaux hadn't signed. They don't like it when the boots on the other foot.

Rigondeaux is shook they screamed, he has forgotten how to sign his own name ''lol''

Isn't karma a b1tch?

Comment

Donaire is scared

Comment

Not again... It wasn't that long ago when another fanboy of Rigo made a similar thread and it blew up in his face. When will these guys ever learn. Give it time man. Donaire gave every intention that he will fight Rigo. Until something happens otherwise then you can start the whining. **** I'll even join. But until then, we should just wait. The guys must really hate Donaire. LOL.

Comment

Donaire just called me and said He will sign when he wants to because he runs shlt not Rigo. He also said to tell all Rigo fans to relax...that he would beat the shlt out there boy before long. oh hold on..........

Donaire just called me back and said that sparring with Rigo will help him get ready for Mares!

Then he put me on hold because Manny called and never came back on line with me. So i called Buboy, but he was on the phone with Floyd trying to get him to fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Donaire just called me and said He will sign when he wants to because he runs shlt not Rigo. He also said to tell all Rigo fans to relax...that he would beat the shlt out there boy before long. oh hold on..........

Donaire just called me back and said that sparring with Rigo will help him get ready for Mares!

Then he put me on hold because Manny called and never came back on line with me. So i called Buboy, but he was on the phone with Floyd trying to get him to fight Manny.
                did you ask him about Darchinyan and why he and Cameron think it will be great match #*****made

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  did you ask him about Darchinyan and why he and Cameron think it will be great match #*****made
                  no...but when he calls back i will. I think he said before that Vic was more of a challenge! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                    It was only last week the same lot was mocking us ''rigotards'' because Rigondeaux hadn't signed. They don't like it when the boots on the other foot.

Rigondeaux is shook they screamed, he has forgotten how to sign his own name ''lol''

Isn't karma a b1tch?
                    Rigo signed within the hour, as soon as he got the contract so I'm not sure what they're talking about.

Who knows what roadblock Donaire will throw next. He might complain about the ink color Rigo signed with. He's gonna make them redo the contract and make him resign it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X