Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone ought to just drop a bomb on NSB, shouldn't they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of us ever looked at you as a teenager, despite the fact that you actually were one.

That's saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      At least back in the day we could separate the blacks/pinoys/mexicans and their biases... Now I don't know why anybody is as ******ed as they act. Its like everybody chose sides in a war of ******s. LOL
      NSB has two dominating groups: Mayweather butt-plugs and Mayweather haters.

The haters largely outnumber the butt-plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        I'm laughing hard at this one and the wifey is giving me a suspicious look. LOL
        You're laughing cuz you know whats up, Unc! LOL

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        None of us ever looked at you as a teenager, despite the fact that you actually were one.

That's saying a lot.
        Haaa I try my best to act above my age man

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I know he's setting himself up as a promoter and all, but **** me...
          yeah **** you

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            See, my argument was never with that point, in principle. But only when it's taken as a blanket statement. As a rough stat, let's say 70% of people who post in NSB are complete ****ing ******s. I'm being generous. Now let's say 20% of people who post in NSB have had one bout, even if it's an am bout. If you strike that up as a venn diagram, you're gonna have some correlation there... someone who's laced em up, but is ALSO a complete ****ing ******.
            lulz..............

Comment

Nowadays 'fans' around here are cheerleaders. They only root for and give respect to fighters whom they identify with personally or like based on personality. There's no objectivity whatsoever - A guy is either a future ATG in the making, or an untalented piss pot who will be "exposed" soon.
              Dunno if I said this last night (I was drunk) but I'm amazed at the hatred this novice Nathan Cleverly has got. I think he'll lose in his next three fights, but these kids want to see him lose and gone before he's even started.

Some quotes involve people hoping he won't stay at home and never fight in the States like Slapsie (ummmmmmm... despite the fact that he came to NSB's attention by flying over to fight in the States) and the suspicion that once he's established, he'll win all his fights by slapping (ummmmmm... because he's Welsh).

I don't rate the kid, he's still learning his craft, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
                yeah **** you
                What's eating you, kid? Still sore over your hero getting a hole punched in his head by Wlad?

Comment

That's saying a lot.
                  I did, but I hoped that if I didn't mention it, I'd get a free shine out of the deal.

Comment

Here's another slice of ******ation. A poll - a poll - as to who gets Floyd first, Broner or Ping Ping:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573429

How the **** would ANYONE know that?

If the thread was called "who do you think will..." then fair enough... to a point.

But a ****ing POLL?? What are we, kindergarten psychics or something? Someone give the TS red K for being a ****, please.

Comment

All I know is The Gap Band was the absolute ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X