Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr is getting ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Used to think they were love handles, but I believe he just has unusually big obliques in that area. He looks like that even when he's fully ripped. And that's definitely not fat sticking out in his sides. It's muscle.

He didn't have them at 54, at least not as pronounced. has had them every fight at 160. it's definitely more water he's carrying

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        mackling and barker are scrubs. Bet even lee would knock those euro level fighters out. Only fight he gets respect was when he koed williams
        Doubtful.. Lee almost died against McEwan.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          from that you can tell what his game plan is clearly gona be. His coach keeps telling him to shot the one twos and move why would they practice something they are not gona execute pendejo,.
          Because The mits along with constant moving is a hell of a cardio work out. It's not just because that's the gameplan. Learn something everyday, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Because The mits along with constant moving is a hell of a cardio work out. It's not just because that's the gameplan. Learn something everyday, eh?
            hes obviously an alt

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Dude is damn quick... Chavez is in for a LONG night.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                What's with the tape around his right knee? Hopefully no nagging injury. Either way, Martinez is going to beat the dust off Chavez.
                It doesn't look like a knee brace, more like a bandage you put on when you scratch or cut your knee. It didn't seem to hamper his movement so I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

those crispy jabs carry bad intentions..... cant wait for this one!! warrrr maravilla!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
                    personally don't see him looking to sharp beyond his punching, which a pro should always look sharp doing. Maybe it was the end of his workout but I saw him a tad winded and favoring the right knee that was taped or braced when moving. Whatever the deal is I didn't like the look, he seemed a bit off to me. Just being real and I'm a Sergio fan as well as having him favored in this fight but that clip has me worried
                    I did also saw him a lil bit winded right after the first 3 mins... that said... i think that sergios condition has always been a remarkable one... For sure, chavez is having a hard time making weight and all that ****.. and his condition hasnt always been the best..

I believe if Sergio can keep this pace for 12 rounds.. theres no way chavez can beat him... dude is way to slow for him.... I want to see how sergio reacts once he gets hit flush by chavez.. if chavez cant hurt/wobble him at least with his best punch ... hes gonna be in for a beating...

Maravilla's Ring IQ will be the difference... he's gonna hit chavez from every angle... thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      I did also saw him a lil bit winded right after the first 3 mins... that said... i think that sergios condition has always been a remarkable one... For sure, chavez is having a hard time making weight and all that ****.. and his condition hasnt always been the best..

I believe if Sergio can keep this pace for 12 rounds.. theres no way chavez can beat him... dude is way to slow for him.... I want to see how sergio reacts once he gets hit flush by chavez.. if chavez cant hurt/wobble him at least with his best punch ... hes gonna be in for a beating...

Maravilla's Ring IQ will be the difference... he's gonna hit chavez from every angle... thats for sure
                      Where does this idea that Chavez is some sort of murderous puncher come from? His power is fairly average. He has a 66% KO percentage, against a career full of hand picked opponents.

He's had 3 ko's in his last 11 fights against fairly weak opposition.

Compare that to Martinez who has stopped 6 of his last 11 opponents, against solid opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X