No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman ROUND by ROUND breakdown of Pacquiao vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draper View Post
    Id have to see it coming in, if his elbow is alread there, then that is what you call a blocked, or partially blocked punch. I dont see how that can be called perfect. In fact, that is very far from perfect.
    Yeah ok....It's a punch that landed, a power punch I might add, that was flush when Pac had his best defense on. It's easier to explain it in other ways, depending on your agenda but it is what is...a landed power punch.

Like I said, never heard any mention of that one, heard plenty about a lot of Pac's punches that didn't land though

Comment

The problem with this fight is that neither fighter really "decisively" won rounds. The fight was generally competative but Pacquiao won some middle rounds better than Bradley won some. I personally see it as a draw, I dont see the "ass kicking" or "domination" from Pacquiao many people are claiming.

Both fighters effectively blocked many punches with their high guards and it is hard to decipher which exact punches made it through.

Comment

I had the fight a draw and I realize im in the minority but that was my honest unbiased score. I will say a couple were swing and could have gone either way,
        R1-Bradley
        R2-Bradley
        R3-Pac
        R4-Pac
        R5-Pac
        R6-Pac
        R7-Pac
        R8-Bradley
        R9-Pac
        R10-Bradley
        R11-Bradley
        R12-Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
          FACTS? All 3 judges scored round 3 to Bradley, yet he said it was a "decisive" round for Pac?

Kellerman said the first 2 rounds could have gone to Bradley.... Plus the last 3 to Bradley like he did. That is 7-5..... Now if he gives round 7 to Bradley like ALL 3 JUDGES DID, that makes the fight a draw...

That is EXACTLY how I scored the fight..... 1-2-7-10-11-12 to Bradley for a draw.
          H, Max doesn't know that he's pretty much exposing himself here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
            The problem with this fight is that neither fighter really "decisively" won rounds. The fight was generally competative but Pacquiao won some middle rounds better than Bradley won some. I personally see it as a draw, I dont see the "ass kicking" or "domination" from Pacquiao many people are claiming.

Both fighters effectively blocked many punches with their high guards and it is hard to decipher which exact punches made it through.
            Pretty good assessment, I personally gave it to Pac................not by much though. Bradley was disadvantaged and was giving Pac all he could handle down the stretch...plus first PPV headline for Bradley in his career and he did better than most of Pac's opponents. He is getting little to no credit but I'd really favor him in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              bradley needs to listen to this. All he can say is i felt i won the fight? Try to explain more eloquently please just like kellerman did.
              All bradley fans are the same as Bradley, not very convincing at all.

Even though Brad should have been losing by 9th round by some margin, his corner never showed no urgency? Why? When you are fighting the champ you know you have to go far beyond what bradley was delivering.
              Why does Bradley need to explain things? He thought he won the fight, the judges thought he won the fight therefore he collected the belt and the W alongside 0s in his bank account.

It is not as though he is telling people to be real American's and support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                For all you know the judges were on the level and see a close fight they scored for Bradley..Except that's to much for you to admit..
                that bradley sig...lmmfao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I disagree with 5th and 7th those could be Bradley rounds also Max is giving Manny way too much credit he doesn't have that Manny decisive rounds Maybe 4th and 8th 9th were the only clear Manny rounds there were 7 indecisive rounds in this fight
                  YES, the fight was closer then what the media is parading. No robbery. It was a close fight.

"AND NEWWWWWWWW"

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Again he's a fighter.

Your asking Bradley to do something that fighters just don't do. He deserves none of the criticism. I mean damn, these Pac fans are blaming the wrong person and it's been taken to the extreme. Let it go.
                    All Bradley needs to do for me, is if not give the belts back, acknowledge that most think he lost by a wide margin, but thank God two judges somehow gave it to him, so he feels very fortunate as they are the ones that matter.

Even though everyone disagrees strongly with them. A bit of humblness considering how arrogant he was before the fight and acknowledge Pac did better than he expected as Bradley talked a lot about what he would do, but didnt do, which must be accredited to pac.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-15-2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X