No announcement yet.

Frenchman Lemaitre = first white man to run the 100 meters in under 10 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
    This kid is 20 years old, born in 1990. That's impressive. Maurice Greene for example didn't run under 10 sec at 20y old.
    i hear ya...but bolt first won gold at 16...and i still think he slows down in the last few paces to the line...i think he's trying to wait it out till the next olympic games to blow all of that **** out of the water...

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      The average white man's IQ is 20 points higher than the average African American's. So I agree with you, there certainly are biological differences between the races.
      and then you drop this bell curve **** in every thread that you go into.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        and then you drop this bell curve **** in every thread that you go into.
        Because it's true.

Comment

Because it's true.
          well that's the point wasn't it - you wanted everybody to know, that's why you've given us this vague outline. You might be able to fool some of the ******ed children who post here here but any adult who has been around, even some what, knows that you're full of ****.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

well that's the point wasn't it - you wanted everybody to know, that's why you've given us this vague outline. You might be able to fool some of the ******ed children who post here here but any adult who has been around, even some what, knows that you're full of ****.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
            It's a simply, scientifically proven fact Timmy. It's not the end all, be all, however. You, for example, fall below the average black person on the bell curve, which is why you resort to stealing food from pizzerias instead of working harder to earn your food.

Comment

either steroids or some black genes

Comment

It's a simply, scientifically proven fact Timmy. It's not the end all, be all, however. You, for example, fall below the average black person on the bell curve, which is why you resort to stealing food from pizzerias instead of working harder to earn your food.
                lol

I was referring to you being 25, a million dollar business owner and making six figures. None of that would have been to difficult to believe had you not brought it up in some race thread and been so vague about the details. Looking for acceptance on an internet forum is is a ***** move, not the move of a savvy and astute business person.
                Last edited by T.Horton; 07-10-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

lol

I was referring to you being 25, a million dollar business owner and making six figures. None of that would have been to difficult to believe had you not brought it up in some race thread and been so vague about the details. Looking for acceptance on an internet forum is is a ***** move, not the move of a savvy and astute business person.
                  My offer stands, Tim. If you are ever need gainful employment, I will hire you to do fill a retail position at on of my two small businesses. We have cameras over the registers and at all the display counters so you won't attempt any more thievery.

Comment

Racist thread. Where are the bannings?

Comment

My offer stands, Tim. If you are ever need gainful employment, I will hire you to do fill a retail position at on of my two small businesses. We have cameras over the registers and at all the display counters so you won't attempt any more thievery.
                      gainful employment? sounds good - what is that you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X