Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater accomplishment: Hamed or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater accomplishment: Hamed or Hatton?

Naseem Hamed or Ricky Hatton. Who accomplished more in their careers?
    Ricky Hatton
    52.17%
    Naseem Hamed
    47.83%

I'd say Hamed definitely had the better career.

Comment

Comment

good comparison, very even

i think Hatton might edge it

Comment

Hamed was gr8er at FW than Hatton at JWW imo.

Comment

They were both brilliant for the sport, Hamed in particular was a breath of fresh air. I'll never forget George Foreman grinning like a little kid at the Kevin Kelley fight when Nas announced himself in America, he really ****ing loved it. I think Hatton has accomplished more in the sport, though...

Comment

Considering Hamed never came back after his defeat, ok he came back to fight one more time but this was a prime NAZ and he got schooled by MAB. I did not want to see the big eared bloak retire. He was very entertaining and he was very game. I enjoyed his antics in the ring very much. It looks as though Hatton will also retire. Hatton was not as entertaining inside the ring as NAZ was although they both have one thing in common, they were both run into the turnbuckle while exposed :lmfao:

Comment

Hatton was/is a very good fighter with probably more accomplishments

Naz was a GREAT fighter and dont let anyone tell u other wise, he barely trained for Barrera and wasnt the same at that point anyway, when he was on his game - Forget About It!

EVERYONE knew Prince Naz!

Comment

overall hamed made the bigger impact... with his style, attitude...

Comment

Didn't Naz actually properly unify?

Comment

Working...
                    X