No announcement yet.

Pac-Pbf, both of them have not signed yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
    Not yet DE100. It says representatives of both sides... meaning Arum and Scheafer.
    Yes I know, but Im just saying just like this article points out someone is Mayweather Camp told Yahoo and ESPN that he agrees with the proposed. Now is this true or not? who knows but Yahoo and ESPN only publish from real sources.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Yes I know, but Im just saying just like this article points out someone is Mayweather Camp told Yahoo and ESPN that he agrees with the proposed. Now is this true or not? who knows but Yahoo and ESPN only publish from real sources.
      That may very well be the case. But we do know that Pbf often changed his mind on the fly even when he agreed in principle. Important thing for me, pbf should have signed the contract to put pressure on pac. Right now, IMO, it is still mind games.

I'm just hoping Pac will take the fight be it March, May or Sept. I'll wait as long as Dec or even beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
        That may very well be the case. But we do know that Pbf often changed his mind on the fly even when he agreed in principle. Important thing for me, pbf should have signed the contract to put pressure on pac. Right now, IMO, it is still mind games.

I'm just hoping Pac will take the fight be it March, May or Sept. I'll wait as long as Dec or even beyond that.
        PBF does not have a history of making things hard in negotiations when it comes to huge fights, most of his negotiations have gone smooth, Pac on the other hand is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          PBF does not have a history of making things hard in negotiations when it comes to huge fights, most of his negotiations have gone smooth, Pac on the other hand is a different story.
          Not negotiations, just on the fly changes.

PBF-DLH II : almost set but Pbf retired ( not that I want to see this fight )
          PBF-JMM : 144lb catchweight ( note : also agreed in principle but not stipulated ). Was changed to 147 on the fight week and 300K given to Jmm for each pound in excess.

All this were made possible because Pbf did not sign on the dotted line. So, not unless there is signature by both parties, there is no megamatch yet.

Comment

If someone in the negotiating table leak the info to yahoo sports and espn, they're the one's who are lying coz their is no agreement yet or contract for that matter. Someone is jumping the gun to make Manny look bad. They're just playing "poker" to the boxing public to get some type of leverage in their negotiations.

Comment

it has to be either 50/50 or 60/40 in favour of Pac.

or make it 45/45 with the other 10% going to the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Man you guys fall for anything. Its such BS. Thats the same thing the Manilla media said yesterday when everyone else was reporting otherwise. All thats going on now is Arum is being the scum he is and taking up for Pac so he doesnt look bad. Now everything is premature after he's the one who said that the deal is great and he's sure Pac will sign it. You can tell he's setting it up now to make it look like Floyd didnt really want it either and the reports were wrong even though he was quoted in some of them. Its a joke. He has to cover Pac but Floyd wont forget that the next time around. He's seeing Arum do that shady **** again like he always does just to try to make Floyd look bad and Pac look great even though everything was already supposed to be set and he was cool with Floyd's side. Now that quickly he's switching up to save face for him, Roach, and Pac. If you want to save face then fine but dont try to make Floyd look bad to do it
                people like you who post **** assumptions like this are the ones mixing up and muddling up things. can you take off floyds d*ck out of your mouth once in awhile will you.

Comment

Working...
                X