Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Told Ward He Could Put a Glass Eye To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I Told Ward He Could Put a Glass Eye To Sleep!

IBF/WBA super middleweight champion Carl Froch (31-2, 22KOs) sent some stinging comments to the king at 168, Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs). Froch lost a twelve round decision to Ward in 2011. Froch avenged his other career defeat on Saturday night at the O2 Arena, with a twelve round decision over Mikel Kessler. According to Froch, there was some tension when he told Ward, to his face, that he wasn't a very exciting fighter. Ward was sitting ringside at the O2 Arena as part of the broadcast team for HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't find Froch's slow, awkward style to be very exciting at all.

Comment

Froch is exciting and a warrior but I also like seeing Ward putting on master class lessons and even KOing some great fighters like Chad Dawson in the process.

Comment

LOL, so true.

Ward won't travel to the UK, unless he can bring a shady referee who will allow excessive clinching/butting. He's skilled, no doubt; but he's a damn cheat and incredibly jealous of the attention Froch and Kessler are getting.

Comment

a 12 round decision over kessler and this dude thinks he is the most exiting boxer ever.if they fight i got S.O.G putting a beating and a boxing clinic of this dude

Comment

Hahaha Froch u do make urself look like that bitter twisted man lol..U say Andre is boring, what wud u say about Floyd? He's boring too so shal we say the same about him....Andre will make u look like a novice amateur boxer like ur last fight, u know u can't beat him. Stop mocking him, get in the ring and take ur beating lol

Comment

I don't know why people get upset over these comments. Ward isn't very exciting to watch.

He wins though so you can't really argue against his methods.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                a 12 round decision over kessler and this dude thinks he is the most exiting boxer ever.if they fight i got S.O.G putting a beating and a boxing clinic of this dude
                I don't disagree. Ward beats Froch anywhere, anytime. Styles make fights.

Ward is not a big draw, though - thats a FACT.

Comment

you're right champ. Ward is boring and bitter. I'm definitely not watching him unless he's fighting you infront of 98k Screaming brits

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X