No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: We'll Embarrass Burns, Toy With Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: We'll Embarrass Burns, Toy With Broner

Sean Gibbons of Zanfer Promotions, who handle the career of IBF lightweight beltholder Miguel Vazquez (33-3, 13KOs), reached out to BoxingScene.com in order to respond to an earlier article - where WBO champion Ricky Burns (35-2, 10 KOs) discussed his desire to pursue WBC champ Adrien Broner in a "three belt unifcation" showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

toy with broner???yeah ok man all vasquez is is a pop in and out fighter,,no pop and i laugh at people who say hes slick. broner does everything vasquez does but better and more,broner will toy with this kid and knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      toy with broner???yeah ok man all vasquez is is a pop in and out fighter,,no pop and i laugh at people who say hes slick. broner does everything vasquez does but better and more,broner will toy with this kid and knock him out
      Vazquez has better foot work than Broner and I don't see him getting knocked out by Broner. Vazquez won't stand right in front of Broner like DeMarco did. IMO Burns and Vazquez both go the distance with Broner.

Comment

Comment

Vazquez could UD Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Vazquez could UD Broner.
            I believe he can do it pretty easily too.

Comment

vasquez may be a real mexican fighter but he sure doesnt fight like one...

i also don't recall him toying with any of his top 10 opposition...he may beat burns in an ugly fight but broner will take him apart if he makes it to that fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Vazquez has better foot work than Broner and I don't see him getting knocked out by Broner. Vazquez won't stand right in front of Broner like DeMarco did. IMO Burns and Vazquez both go the distance with Broner.
                people forget broner pressures everyone he fights and is pretty effective doing it...he knows how to cut off the ring and if he can tag vasquez to the body this may turn into an actual fight which vasquez has no chance of winning

Comment

I think Vasquez will UD Burns and lose a split to Broner. Burns after losing to both Vazquez and Broner stays in the Euro league.

Comment

Vasquez has fought Canelo so I don't see Burns' power giving him any problem. The question will be if Burns can outbox him. Which I doubt.

But if he can make the fight close you have to figure the scorecards will go his way.

Comment

Working...
                    X