No announcement yet.

Was supposed to turn pro last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    I can not sit here and laugh at a man who is actually trying to fight professionally and not just sitting on a computer talking ****....keep ya head up Versi,keep me updated on your future fights,ive seen you spar and you got real talent man
    I can sit here and laugh at him. Why the fug not? In fact the irony, while he was suppose to train, mofo was on here chatting ****.

So what if he is trying to fight, do you think he can carry cardboards and chairs from home to home for the rest of his life?

The mofo didn't make weight for his first pro fight. What a shambles, a disgrace to the art of boxing. He is suppose to be a professional.

Instead of sitting on his ass and chatting **** in threads like me vs tim, bossy lady etc... he could have gone to a sauna and run a little more.

I am not a pro boxer, but I am sure I could make weight. I would never disrespect my promoter, my fans, my family, my trainer, my opponent, my teachers etc... by not making weight. Disgrace of a human being IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I can sit here and laugh at him. Why the fug not? In fact the irony, while he was suppose to train, mofo was on here chatting ****.

So what if he is trying to fight, do you think he can carry cardboards and chairs from home to home for the rest of his life?

The mofo didn't make weight for his first pro fight. What a shambles, a disgrace to the art of boxing. He is suppose to be a professional.

Instead of sitting on his ass and chatting **** in threads like me vs tim, bossy lady etc... he could have gone to a sauna and run a little more.

I am not a pro boxer, but I am sure I could make weight. I would never disrespect my promoter, my fans, my family, my trainer, my opponent, my teachers etc... by not making weight. Disgrace of a human being IMO.
      well i am not saying you cant laugh just gave my opinion,carry on

Comment

well i am not saying you cant laugh just gave my opinion,carry on
        When PB turns up, you best be ready. Train hard, stay focussed and don't have sex. Irish people can often have tough chins.

Comment

When PB turns up, you best be ready. Train hard, stay focussed and don't have sex. Irish people can often have tough chins.
          If his chin holds up i'll take out the body,im not just a head hunter,plus i hope he can take the punishment cause i want to beat him up

Comment

oh no thats not good!

Comment

Comment

I can not sit here and laugh at a man who is actually trying to fight professionally and not just sitting on a computer talking ****....keep ya head up Versi,keep me updated on your future fights,ive seen you spar and you got real talent man
                You mean there's a man posting on Boxingscene who you don't dream about raping in the prison showers?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  You mean there's a man posting on Boxingscene who you don't dream about raping in the prison showers?
                  Man come on,i post **** for jokes and laughs,nothing about a man makes me horny,it was a joke..i did 2 years and it wasnt nothing like that at all.mostly people making the most out of their time waiting to be released.now if you are in a cell with someone with life then hey best protect yo neck and not piss them off cause they have nothing to lose,but most of them are cool and waiting on appeals.Vesi is a good dude and i wish him all the best and hope he learned from this and comes back stronger and more discipline

Comment

Originally posted by IWasDucked View Post
                    ...but my opponent missed weight by an entire 5lbs. I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing as he was the one who apparently spent years telling everyone that he was going to turn pro and be a top boxer just like Tyson.

A few weeks back I was moving out of my house in San Antonio and this removal man kept shadow boxing instead of actually moving anything, at one point he missed with a wild right hook and his fat ass knocked into my bookcase. I tried complaining about it but all he said was "oh, so that's what a book is" and challenged me to fight him in a pro boxing match.

I was mostly doing the fight to get the cash to repair the bookcase, I think I heard that he was going to use the money to fly to Belgium and meet a woman online as that's the only way he can get laid, but I forget the exact details.

Anyone have any experience of anything like this? I was thinking of trying to re-schedule the fight but is there any point if the guy is just going to show up with love handles, flip everyone off and say "yeah I'm just like Floyd and Broner, bitches" again?
                    [QUOTE=TensionKiller;12872223]Your opponent is most likely a janitor installing hidden cams in the girls high school toilets.

...wait a minute, how long have you known each other? i don't think the woman in belgium likes love handles

Comment

Funny thread, with a little bit much 'inside', as is often the case (e.g., how many of today's posters even know who BabyPhat is?)

Versy, good luck to you in the pros!!! Remember, the internet is just jokes. Get your weight together and have a few fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X