Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so are the judges only accurate to certain fans when their fighter wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Notice how the pturd ignored this one?
    "There were worse decisions than Manny Pacquiao’s majority decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez in 2011, but none were as high-profile as their third bout." - ring magazine

"The result of Pacquiao-Marquez III was seen as the “Robbery of the Year” by 43 percent of the fans who voted in this year’s ******.com readers’ choice year-end award poll." - ring magazine

hardly a majority....

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...yearq-for-2011

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      "There were worse decisions than Manny Pacquiao’s majority decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez in 2011, but none were as high-profile as their third bout." - ring magazine

"The result of Pacquiao-Marquez III was seen as the “Robbery of the Year” by 43 percent of the fans who voted in this year’s ******.com readers’ choice year-end award poll." - ring magazine

hardly a majority....

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...yearq-for-2011
      Let me walk you through this pal. There is a pie, and this pie represents all the people who voted (100%). Now the biggest slice of the pie voted Pacquiao Marquez 3 (43%). The next biggest was like (32%) or something for Lara Williams. Now which slice is bigger? That's right Soggy!! 43 is bigger then 32!
      I know who is getting the gold star today!! So MORE voters voted for Pacquiao Marquez as the biggest robbery in 2011. Pashoooooowah

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Notice how the pturd ignored this one?
        It's normal for him...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Let me walk you through this pal. There is a pie, and this pie represents all the people who voted (100%). Now the biggest slice of the pie voted Pacquiao Marquez 3 (43%). The next biggest was like (32%) or something for Lara Williams. Now which slice is bigger? That's right Soggy!! 43 is bigger then 32!
          I know who is getting the gold star today!! So MORE voters voted for Pacquiao Marquez as the biggest robbery in 2011. Pashoooooowah
          imo williams vs lara was worse...and ring magazine didnt' see it as the worst robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            imo williams vs lara was worse...

I never even watched it....

Here is a picture!!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Simple things amuses simple minds.

This should keep you happy.
              You actually take the time to look up something like that and then claim that it should amuse someone else? lol Talk about irony.

Damn pac-tards get worse every year. I swear. Thank you validating my initial post there guy...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                It's normal for him...
                To there credit they would make great politicians. It takes a certain type of sociopath to vehemently ignore the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  cause after manny-jmm 3 most had jmm winning.yet certain people said "judges are always right".int he very next fight this guy loses and"the judges are wrong"....so which is it?
                  Judges are right when I agree with them or when I thought the fight was close enough for me to be wrong on some swings.

Last edited by crold1; 07-07-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Quickly, post more dogs chasing their tails! The floyd fairies are not amused!

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                      Quickly, post more dogs chasing their tails! The floyd fairies are not amused!
                      and thank you validating my post too there guy... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X