Blue Moon Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post

One of my favs.
    I just picked up a sixxer for $5 to give 'em a try. I will let everyone know how it taste. Good thing to since I got T-bones on the grill beside the corn on the cobs and with some potato salad on the side...Perfect food for some football and beer.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      You are the perfect customer to the big corporations and their marketing agencies...they say, ''To be a real man, you have to buy XYZ brand.'' and you as a brainless clown not only believe it but regurgitate the ad, giving them free publicity.(as witnessed by your quote above) This is why I don't watch tv, listen to the radio, or watch movies, due to all of the commercials/subliminal messages that they contain.
      you are the coolest guy evuurrrrrr.

Actually, I don't care much about brands. I just like good beer and for me good beer doesn't taste like candy

Comment

I just picked up a sixxer for $5 to give 'em a try. I will let everyone know how it taste. Good thing to since I got T-bones on the grill beside the corn on the cobs and with some potato salad on the side...Perfect food for some football and beer.
        what happened to not watching any TV?

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          HAHA I am actually playing an online poker tournament while the game is on in the other room. No one is really watching it though

Comment

BTW...the Fat Tire beer is not bad but I do prefer blue moon. As you take a swig of Fat Tire it leaves kind of a stinging aftertaste. Blue moon has a more savory wheat and orange flavor which combines well with foods.

Comment

you are the coolest guy evuurrrrrr.

Actually, I don't care much about brands. I just like good beer and for me good beer doesn't taste like candy
              Blue moon doesn't taste like candy...it sounds like you never have tried one. And thank you I am one of the coolest guys evurrrrrr.

Comment

Blue moon doesn't taste like candy...it sounds like you never have tried one. And thank you I am one of the coolest guys evurrrrrr.
                eevurrrrrr.

I'll give it a shot then

Comment

Blue Moon is for beer drinkers who don't know any better...

Comment

lulz, my boy wun twun callin out fools!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Blue Moon is for beer drinkers who don't know any better...
                      It is relative so your point isn't valid.

Comment

Working...
                      X