Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Thor was a good movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think Thor was a good movie?

I thought it was kind of crappy and one of the worst super hero movies. I personally preferred Green Lantern, X-Men Last Stand, and Captain America over it.

The actor they had for Thor was great, but the movie script was kind of lame and it was hard to see the fight scenes because everything moved so quickly.

Thor!

I think that Thor, the movie, was great! I do agree with you that the story line could have been better but you have to take in to account that being the first one, people who have never heard about the "Thunder God" would have liked to be introduced/updated. I have being a fan of Thor since about 5 yrs old(I am in my 40s)and never thought That I would live to see such a movie, with all the special effects and great visuals, made. I am into Germanic mythology and Thor has always been favorite Marvel comic.

Comment

The pacing wasn't great; far too much time squandered on menial shit. I think the problem was the lack of a good secondary villain. Overall I enjoyed it though. I thought their characterisation of Thor was spot on and found Loki a pretty sympathetic villain.

Comment

i didn't think it was one of the worst. green lantern was the worst. **** sandwich of the highest order actually. the 'first class' film was the best though. as far as Thor, the best parts where when they weren't in Midgard and Thor was Thor. the rest was of the film was, eh.

Comment

Green Lantern was weak.

Thor was alright. Captain America was about the same.

X-Men was very good.

Comment

It was mediocre. I'd give it a 6 or 5. One of the worst in Marvel Super hero movies.......in par with DareDevil.

Comment

got it at home,havent watched it yet tho

Comment

Here's how I rank from this years super hero movies.

1) X-men first Class (amazing movie, my favorite x-men movie and I feel X-men is probably better without Wolverine in it. I'm actually sick of Wolverine because Magneto and Xavier had a better story and movie.)

2) Captain America (I enjoyed this alot)

3) Green Lantern (Not as bad as everyone said it was)

4) Thor (very disappointing, I heard superman returns sucked ass and never seen it but I can assume Thor is similar to superman returns in that aspect of suckage. Again, I liked the actor they got for the movie and do not want them to change him but the story was kind of lame.)

Comment

It was too Hollywood-ish.

Comment

Anyone know if they're still planning on making a deadpool movie? Ryan Reynolds is perfect as Wade Wilson/Deadpool except they butchered Deadpool in Wolverine Origins.

Comment

Working...
                    X