Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Ortiz Bonnar fight going to be good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Ortiz Bonnar fight going to be good?

Who's the favorite? It's on tonight on ****e TV and I don't have **** to do.

Think I'll make an unbiased attempt to like MMA

Also why is s p I k e edited out?

Comment

Hahaha **** no

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        Hahaha **** no
        Lol damn, well I'll give it a go. I don't have **** to do

Comment

Is it free?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            Is it free?
            If it wasn't it would get 3 buys.

Comment

damn beercules???? i love mma, and have been a huge tito ortiz fan since his emergance in the ufc as an alt to ufc 16??? any ways the fight was a war, but the real question should be which org. stole the night ufc or bellator??? id say bellator won this one, what do you think???

Comment

As much as it was cool to see Tito win again that was a hard fight to watch. Both were on fumes by the end of the 2nd round. It was just a sloppy fight. They obviously spent more time promoting then training or they are just that way past their prime.

I think any UFC version of Tito stops that version of Bonnar and any UFC version of Bonnar stops that Tito. Bonnar never had a chance. Anybody who saw 90 year old Mark Coleman rag doll Bonnar knew this was Ortizs to lose. Bonnar only chance was to not care about the 1st 2 rounds, let Tito tire because he has done literally nothing in a 3rd round since the 2nd Griffin fight. He is a zombie. Bonnar needed enough gas to blitz him in the 3rd. That was his only hope.

I enjoyed UFC more. Even though Bermudez lost, that Werdum KO was the craziest thing that happened last night minus Chandlers random blackout and Kelvin Gastelum is the truth!

Comment

both guys were shot to ****. painfully slow, sluggish and gassed very early.

the co main event (which was the real main event, ortiz-bonnar was just to draw casuals) was great though. chandler and brooks are both world class lightweights and they put on a great fight, easily the best fight of the night all organisations included.

richman-phan and shilling-manhoef were solid scraps too by mma standards. bellator clearly outdid the ufc imo.

Comment

I felt like I watched a 90's mma fight. And no I don't mean because both fighters are that old, but because of their amateurish standup style. Their striking and footwork was horrible. I cringed every time either guy threw a strike. Just garbage. And then Tito actually asking to do it again LOL. Tito is going to ride Bellator into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X