No announcement yet.

News flash, everyone does not watch boxing based on race and nationality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    You do the same thing Larry does. What's the point of lying on an anonymous (well other than Larry) internet forum?

I'm not gonna pretend I like Adrien Broner just to feel warm and fuzzy with the brothas. That guy is way too black. If any non-black person claims to like Adrien Broner they are either a ****sexual or trying to get your credit card info or something.
    dude you're a fckng racist too, ive seen you post some BS racist ass comments that are ban worthy. I like adrien broner and im mexican, what now biitch? He's entertaining as fck and is a clown, we need people like that in the sport. Not everyone can be the great white wladimir klitschko's of this world with doctorate degrees, not everyone has your "superior" white genes.

Comment

Note the disclaimer about ****sexuals

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        dude you're a fckng racist too, ive seen you post some BS racist ass comments that are ban worthy. I like adrien broner and im mexican, what now biitch? He's entertaining as fck and is a clown, we need people like that in the sport. Not everyone can be the great white wladimir klitschko's of this world with doctorate degrees, not everyone has your "superior" white genes.
        Thank You. At least someone understands.

Comment

lol larry had a bad forum day today

now he's denying something that's very obvious. it's all in your posts history bittch. you've always shown bias towards black fighters and there's actually nothing wrong with that and doesn't take anything away from you being a boxing fan if you're really a boxing fan.

it's pretty normal to root for your own. what's wrong is when you hate on other fighters of different race that drives you to say ******ed opinions about them...maybe this one is what you're guilty of that's why you're sour.

Comment

I agree. Being a fan of certain fighters solely because of race, nationality ect is just pain dumb & if someone does do that then it's shame because they will be cheating them selves out of allot of great fights simply because they only watch their own race fight. Great fighters come from all over the globe, different colors & speak different languages. I'm a fan of any fighter I like regardless of where they are from.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
              Wow. Check Hooks isn't even a boxing fan. He just likes Pac, and everything goes from there.

He just makes **** up as he posts.
              I want to see LarryXXX vs Check Hooks in the thunderdome. Larry would give him a lesson on boxing and in life.

Comment

Working...
              X