Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Cotto able to beat Margarito in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    1. cant prove he used plaster in first fight
    2. cotto also outboxed margarito in the first fight until later where he was sonned by brutal kneeage
    1. Not only vs Cotto on the 1st fight but well before that. Cintron was quoted saying that "he felt that he was being hit with BRICKS" by the cheater and this is well before the Cotto fiasco.

2. Yeah, and during the 2nd fight Cotto brutalized him into RETIREMENT! bauahahahahaha!!!

Where is Cotto today? Still making millions and on top of the world...where is the lowest scum of life today? Wearing a purse, likely high hills and makeup while driving a pink taxi in Tijuana and giving blowj0bs as payment for gas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      1. Not only vs Cotto on the 1st fight but well before that. Cintron was quoted saying that "he felt that he was being hit with BRICKS" by the cheater and this is well before the Cotto fiasco.

2. Yeah, and during the 2nd fight Cotto brutalized him into RETIREMENT! bauahahahahaha!!!

Where is Cotto today? Still making millions and on top of the world...where is the lowest scum of life today? Wearing a purse, likely high hills and makeup while driving a pink taxi in Tijuana and giving blowj0bs as payment for gas!
      yeah i just read your sig, apparently you're extremely racist and i dont want to associate with scum like you. ignored.

Comment

• cuz cotto does not hit like a girl....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          yeah i just read your sig, apparently you're extremely racist and i dont want to associate with scum like you. ignored.
          Well buddy, you are mistaken IM NOT A RACIST. If I'm then all the other Mofos who discredit on a daily basis PR boxers are as well. Specially all the Cotto haters.

My sig is in respose to RIZZO's sig. What? Did you call him a racist as well?

Dual standard bro...

Comment

• i don't even consider that fight a rematch! a rematch is when there is a fight, an outcome and then that outcome in an immediate return fight or close enough to immediately.

margarito was destroyed by pacman and mosley and also was out for a year or so with a debilitating eye injury.....margarito was more than shot, he shouldn't have been allowed to fight for medical reasons....he did it just for the money..

i think anyone with half a brain knows that margarito fought for the money only and that cotto challenged him as he knew margarito was not a quarter of the same guy who destroyed him a few years back.

i like cotto, i had a lot of respect for him, but ever since his loss to margarito, he has turned into a money fighter, he only fights for money and finds easy fights...eg yuri foreman, mayorga, etc for the 'titles' and then the floyds, etc, for the money.

did anybody notice that up until the margarito fight, cotto did not have a SINGLE TATTOO on his body.....after the Margarito fight, he went and got MANY TATTOOS...either thats a huge coincidence or its something that tells me that that loss really did damage him mentally.

Comment

• no plasters no win

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
                Marg had 9 rounds and did not do jack. You think he was actually going to accomplish something if the fight was not stopped? Seriously, the way these nut swallowers try to act like Marg was going to win that fight if he was allowed to continue is really pathetic. You really sound childish, he lost, and even if it went to 12, he was not going to knock Cotto out,nor was he going to win on points. You really need to grow up.
                Did anyone notice how Margie's head started to snap back when Cotto hit him?
                He was doomed to a KD or a KO.

Comment

• Margarito wasn't allowed to plaster up this time and Cotto pissed all over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    He stayed off the ropes for the most part and that eye of margs swelled like a mofo after second round.
                    yeah this pretty much

Comment

• he fought in the center of the ring (in the first fight he basically backed into the ropes and let his hands go)

and margarito didn't have plaster of paris in his gloves ...

Comment

Working...
                      X