Happy Birthday Rockin'!

Comment

damn , you're old enough to be my father jk

happy b-day

Comment

happy bday rockin!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Can I still wish you a happy birthday even though I've never laced 'em up?
          Can't you get over with it bro?

Happy birthday Rockin!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Led® View Post
              Can't you get over with it bro?

Happy birthday Rockin!
              Get over what? It's a simple joke.

Comment

Happy birthday. The gift sounds like a good tool for your storytelling abilities

Comment

My mum bought me a medallion. When you wear it, it makes you sound like Barry White. Its real good at helping you get laid. For some strange reason it works even better when I wear Brut.

Happy belated birthday

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Happy Birthday, Rockin'. That's one cool gift from your mom.
                    Kadyo you are the guy that I have known the longest on here. From day 1 one you were class and many later your still class. Thaks for the birthday wish.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Happy Birthday mister, and many, many more .......... BL Thankyou madam, may I have another. And I wish for just a few more after that......

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    happy birthday rockin!!!! hey does this dragon thing help with grammer? my grammer sucks & it was a miracle i graduated from high school so it sounds like somethiing i could use. i have a very deep & raspy voice so when i talk to a computer on a phone i get " i didn't undertsand, can you say it again" audimated answering machines never understand what i'm saying so if i said " i think that was a great fight!" it would probably type it out looking something like this...kjqerbkjfbwqkjqbqjbwqjwbj bwmcn wscws cmc d.c dnc cm....lol!
                    with this one when an error occurs you can type in what it is an it will remember. In time it should perfectly conform to how I speak. Thanks for the good wishes.

no you may not wish me a happy birthday. Not because of your lack of knowledge of throwing the dukes but rather because you are simply a douchebag:fing1:

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Happy birthday. The gift sounds like a good tool for your storytelling abilities
                    Rory my man, thanks for the wish.

Thankyou to everybody, it was a good day.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      Happy Birthday, Rockin'. That's one cool gift from your mom.
                      Kadyo you are the guy that I have known the longest on here. From day 1 one you were class and many years later your still class. Thaks for the birthday wish.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      Happy Birthday mister, and many, many more .......... BL
                      Thankyou madam, may I have another. And for my birthday wish I wishfor just a few more after that........

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      happy birthday rockin!!!! hey does this dragon thing help with grammer? my grammer sucks & it was a miracle i graduated from high school so it sounds like somethiing i could use. i have a very deep & raspy voice so when i talk to a computer on a phone i get " i didn't undertsand, can you say it again" audimated answering machines never understand what i'm saying so if i said " i think that was a great fight!" it would probably type it out looking something like this...kjqerbkjfbwqkjqbqjbwqjwbj bwmcn wscws cmc d.c dnc cm....lol!
                      with this one when an error occurs you can type in what it is an it will remember. In time it should perfectly conform to how I speak. Thanks for the good wishes.

no you may not wish me a happy birthday. Not because of your lack of knowledge in throwing the dukes but rather because you are simply a douchebag.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Rory my man, thanks for the wish.

Thankyou to everybody, it was a good day.........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 07-16-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X