No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman's Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman's Scorecard

I noticed that Lederman had the first round for Zaveck and then after the third round had ALL 3 rounds for Berto. Has he ever done this in the past. I thought it was awfully suspect, not that it matters now...

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    I noticed that Lederman had the first round for Zaveck and then after the third round had ALL 3 rounds for Berto. Has he ever done this in the past. I thought it was awfully suspect, not that it matters now...
    I noticed this. I thought i had misread his card after the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      Computerized error, most likely. I've seen it happen a few times. Where the scores don't add up. I've also seen the announcers say "Lederman scored the round for fighter a" and then when he gives his analysis of the round, he says that fighter b won it.

It happens.

Conspiracy theories FTW, though.

Comment

I noticed that too, and at the 4th round it was like 39-37 for Zavek on his card but when they showed the full scorecard it was all the rounds for Berto.

Jan did win atleast 2 rounds if not 3. He outlanded Berto. Berto was gassed, gasping for air with mouth open and he kept clinching. He was just throwing combos that didnt do anything and were blocked. While Jan was throwing heavy shots that made Berto gas.

its very very fishy, I wonder if there was a Lederman scorecard and a Haymen scorecard.

someone GIF the scorecards, because I remember
        10-9 first round Jan
        after 3rd he said it was 3-0 for Berto
        but after the 4th the screen said it was 39-37 for Zan which is how people saw it since he was landing the cleaner / harder shots.

FISHY FISHY FISHY

Comment

I thought it said 2-0 for Zaveck. And for the 4th round when he was called to do his scorecard he said he had it 0-3 Berto. And then in the 5th, he had Berto winning the 4th but Bertos score was 39, which means he had lost a point previosuly, but I don't know.

Comment

i was watching on our tv but we didn't get any extras like the lederman card & stuff. iirc our expert commentator had 1st and 4th on zavec and the 5th prob too if it weren't for the headbutt.
            not sure what HBO saw.

Comment

Berto was up 3-1 on the cards, the 4th was Zavecks, that "headbutt" caused the swelling under Zavecks eye not the cut, there was no bleeding from Zavecks right eye until more punches landed, esp the upper

Comment

Probably changed it so not to create any controversy or talk of a rematch. They also tried to hide the headbutts.

Comment

Working...
                X