Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko would murder Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali would beat Tyson. Probably even beat him up. Had to say that much.

Vitali is just tougher than Wlad mentally and physically. He also throws looping punches over the top, around, and under his opponents guard that are the ones that slow Mike down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Vitali would beat Tyson. Probably even beat him up. Had to say that much.

Vitali is just tougher than Wlad mentally and physically. He also throws looping punches over the top, around, and under his opponents guard that are the ones that slow Mike down.
      Vitali's defense is also subpar, he is wide open to body shots and the left hook since he leans back so often.

Comment

It would be an interesting fight if you are talking the best versions of Tyson, sure Wlad would handle later Tyson.

Early Tyson is a very tough guy to beat fighting scared~

Comment

tall guys that lean on opponents with a sick jab? bad bad bad combo for Mike

Comment

86-88 Mike would be a very good fight, I'd have to make Mike favourite and I'm a Wlad fan. Although Wlad could do a Haye on him probably.

Comment

Nothing against Wlad but prime Tyson is a different animal to anyone Wlad has ever fought in his career. His offense and skills are to much for him. Tyson would easily get inside of Wlad, and land vicious uppercuts. Tyson had the best head movement I've ever seen, he'd slip inside the jab with ease.

I think even post prime Tyson that fought Lewis would be a 50-50 fight, and could still cause many problems for Wlad.

Comment

Wlad struggled with Haye, not on the score cards but the actual rounds were very diffuct for him. Lets make a comparison of the two 1-10

Tyson:
                Speed 10
                power 10
                Combinations 10
                Chin despite what everyone thinks he had a verg good chin 9
                Foot Work 9
                Head movement 10
                precision and Form 10

Haye
                Speed 8.5
                Power 7.5
                Combinations 4
                Chin 4
                Foot Work 4
                Head movement 5
                Precision and from 5

Ok i think i might be a bit generous to Haye, but uhhh

There's no way Wlad could withstand Tyson's onslaught

Yeah I did give Tyson very high rating, but yes he deserves then. he was phsically the perfect boxing specimen, he just lacked the mentality and that was it. Nothing that Wlad could exploit tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  tall guys that lean on opponents with a sick jab? bad bad bad combo for Mike
                  you are aware that Biggs, Holmes and Williams all fit that description, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                    you are aware that Biggs, Holmes and Williams all fit that description, correct?

yes...im also aware guys like Lewis, Smith and Tucker (although they lost) were able to give Mike problems

you can still lose to Mike but if you have those attributes, as does Wlad, you CAN give Mike issues in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      yes...im also aware guys like Lewis, Smith and Tucker (although they lost) were able to give Mike problems

you can still lose to Mike but if you have those attributes, as does Wlad, you CAN give Mike issues in the ring...
                      Tyson won by a blow out against these guys, he never lost a round and was never troubled. The only reason they survived was because they ran. And when he fought Lewis he way past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X