Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley beats Khan, How big would Pac/Bradley in 2012?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    Considering the low ratings and the fact that tickets had to be given away at the Alexander fight to fill the arena, I don't think a Khan win would make a Bradley vs. Pac fight closer to being considered a superfight.

Pac vs. Mayweather is a superfight.

Pac vs. Bradley isn't even in the same ballpark.
    Nothing right now is as big as Mayweather-Pacquiao so why even compare anything to that?

People also forget that Mayweather once struggled to be a draw and it wasn't until the super fight with Oscar took place. Pacquiao also, dude got his name out there once he tangoed with the likes of Mexican stars like Barrera, JMM, and Morales. Bradley needs to keep on winning fights and he'll get a big fight with Pacquiao to make him marketable.

Comment

I'll be honest it will be huge. It is worthy of being called a "superfight."

I think the better why to do it is if he does beat Khan then he should move up and take a Top 10 Welterweight (who are not champions)to silence the media that he can't bring his power, speed, and skills in the higher weight.

Mike Jones
      Kell Brook
      Selcuk Aydin

These are just some fighters who ranked high in the alphabet soups organizations.

Comment

If Bradley is able to unlock Khan's number, he might not even need Pac. People need to be reminded that a win by Bradley over Khan would surely be impressive. It's the main reason why Bradley is backing out of this fight. Khan is not an easy fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Lets say.. Bradley grows a nutsack and fights Khan. Beats him. Arum signs Bradley for Pac/Bradley spring 2012. How big would this fight be?

Would it be a superfight?
          it would be a superfight, but because of pac, not because of anything timmah does

Comment

Bradley still gets destroyed by Pac
            but more people would believe he has a chance

Comment

It would be a " superfight " for me absolutely. But would it be bigger than say the cotto/margarito/mosley fight financially? probably not. But who cares? That'd be a great fight for the fight fans especially if Timmy gets a win on Khan.

Comment

The most important question:

When Manny and Timmy clash heads, will the earth spin off it's axis by a few degrees?

Comment

once manny-bradley is signed watch the *****'s call bradley old and shot

Comment

Working...
                  X