Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] If No Pacquiao-Mayweather Who Would You Choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] If No Pacquiao-Mayweather Who Would You Choose?

discuss why....
    Pacquiao-Marquez 3
    82.61%
    Pacquiao-Mosley
    17.39%

Mayweather rematch with Josie.

Comment

Actually neither of the two chooses you have posted. But If I were to choose one then it would be Marquez vs. Pac 3....

I hate the fact that Mosely is asking for a fight with Pac, if Mosely wanted it then HE SHOULD OF DONE A BETTER JOB AGAINST FLOYD instead of gassing out.

Also, SM best days are behind him. Fight would be another one side domination.

As for Marquez, this is good business for Pac if he were to pursue it. Pacs numbers did well against cheater Margarito, Marquezs fanbase will do just as good if not better...

Plus, Pac needs to fight a counter puncher like Marquez if he plans on getting in the ring with Mayweather.. A pure domination of Marquez will show Pac is capable of boxing with that particular style..

Comment

it depends how marquez looks against katsidis. Mosley simply dont deserve it. if marquez can dominate katsidis, we know he isn't over the hill.

Comment

As much as I hate to say this, I think Mosley poses a bigger threat at this juncture. So Mosley.

Comment

If not Mayweather, then Bradley/Alexander winner or Berto.

Those should be the only options IMO.

Sugar Shot Mosley and a 35 year old featherweight are not really good fights for pacquiao at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
              discuss why....
              I'm torn: I don't know whether to stare at the top or the bottom of your avi.

Comment

*****s are picking Mosley so Manny gets 0 credit after beating Mosley in a one-sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                  If not Mayweather, then Bradley/Alexander winner or Berto.Those should be the only options IMO.

Sugar Shot Mosley and a 35 year old featherweight are not really good fights for pacquiao at this point.
                  I agree. I think pac kills alexander, but has trouble with bradley and berto.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    *****s are picking Mosley so Manny gets 0 credit after beating Mosley in a one-sided fight.
                    Nah. They still think that Mosley has chances of stopping Pac than Marquez do. It's the entertainment value fans should be looking for here. Marquez is a goddamn skillful counter puncher. It should be another action-packed fight as expected.

A trilogy should be pursued once and for all.

;-|

Comment

Working...
                    X