No announcement yet.

Froch: "Dirrell looks like a boiled chicken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch: "Dirrell looks like a boiled chicken"

"Carl “The Cobra” Froch and Andre “The Matrix” Dirrell will weigh in ahead of this Saturday’s Super Six World Boxing Classic showdown in the historic setting of Nottingham’s famous Old Market Square at 5pm on Friday. As always, Froch is confident that he will make the weight without any difficulty but he believes his Dirrell may be struggling to shift those last few pounds. “My weights down, I was already a pound inside the 12 stone limit when I woke up yesterday morning so that won’t be a problem,” said the WBC super middleweight champion. “I’m eating good food and I’m feeling very strong. Dirrell’s quite tall for a super middle at 6 foot 1 so I think he probably struggles a bit to get down to 12 stone. From what I’ve seen of him since he arrived in the U.K. he looks a bit like a boiled chicken the way his cheeks are sucked in. He looks quite gaunt so maybe he’s struggling with the weight because when I met him in New York a few months back to launch the Super Six tournament he looked a lot fuller and healthier. He looks a lot different now so I think he has to work very, very hard to get that weight down and I’m sure travelling from the States at the weekend won’t have helped either.”

(from fight news)

Dirrell fans can suck my **** if you blame this when Froch knocks your boy out in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
      Dirrell fans can suck my **** if you blame this when Froch knocks your boy out in 10.
      "Weight-drained" is a weak excuse.

If Dirrell has trouble making weight, he should fight at 175.

Comment

Froch Neo is gonna lay Morpheus Dirrell out.

Comment

can't wait for this ****..

Comment

Boy, Froch, has been doing a **** load of trash talking leading up to this fight. Hope he can back his words up...

Comment

Froch is the worst **** talker ever. Bolied Chicken? Blow him to smithereens??????

Comment

Froch is letting all the trash come out.

If Froch can legitimately beat Dirrell and Kessler can beat Ward then Kessler/Froch will be absolutely massive.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Froch is the worst **** talker ever. Bolied Chicken? Blow him to smithereens??????

What about this one: "smoke his boots." When I was at the MGM Grand watching Taylor-Froch live, some annoying limey green teef phag kept on saying that...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    he looks a bit like a boiled chicken
                    That's ****ing brilliant.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X