Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who else things the most pointless scenes are elliott ness and floyds security guards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else things the most pointless scenes are elliott ness and floyds security guards

and especially mosley's security guard hes one guy he thinks hes hard but infront of atleast 2 of floyds guards they would squash him like a bugg.one guy just isnt enough imo

not everything needs a point, it is after all an entertainment show on television, you gotta fill those 30 mins with something other than hitting speedbags

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
      not everything needs a point, it is after all an entertainment show on television, you gotta fill those 30 mins with something other than hitting speedbags
      true but you could atleast answer the rest of the thread.

Comment

I thought that was a stupid part of the show. I don't give a **** about either of there body guards. Most boxers MW and up would **** those slow lumbering muscle bound idiots up.

I almost turned it when they went on for ten minutes about each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          true but you could atleast answer the rest of the thread.
          i thought i did, but this issue was in a dozen threads already, i already posted that i think he looks like a serious dude but if he thinks nobody would ever fuk with shane bc everyone knows not to play with him, than he's delusional. mayweathers team look like big boys too

Comment

Its just entertainment really, to help hype up the fight... the show is supposed to show you different things about the fighters as well as how the training camp is going.

Its just something to watch and enjoy, HBO have done a good job so far IMO... and I would just like to say that Naazim Richardson has been really interesting this episode also, thats what I kinda like about these 24/7 series, it gives others a chance to show what they're about too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              and especially mosley's security guard hes one guy he thinks hes hard but infront of atleast 2 of floyds guards they would squash him like a bugg.one guy just isnt enough imo
              those were very useless scenes
              I agree

Comment

they dont even give elliot ness' credentials as a body guard. They just show him lifting and he says hes been in jail and shot lol.

The other episode when they showed floyd's bodyguards that was great though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Matrix View Post
                  I thought that was a stupid part of the show. I don't give a **** about either of there body guards. Most boxers MW and up would **** those slow lumbering muscle bound idiots up.
                  make that lw and up. darchinyan has done it.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
                    those were very useless scenes
                    I agree
                    Keep in mind that these guys spend a ton of time with each other, and they get to know the crews.

I'm sure the HBO guys just wanted to show them a lil' love.

Nahmean?

Comment

Working...
                    X