No announcement yet.

Ellie seckbach gets owned by boxing trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He is lying. elie apparently doesn't apologize.

It was the parkinsons video, Roach even responded by saying he knew who put that video up and said the guy who did it was a loser who always bothers people at his gym when they are trying to train lol aka Elie.

Roach also kicked out that annoying black heavyweight who sparred Anderson Silva I think his name is drae, that dude was creepy he was interviewing people at the gym but came off weird
    You mean this guy?

Comment

had to rebump to shed light on what isnt obvious to the 9 or 10 rios supports on this board.. rewatch, take notes, enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
        You mean this guy?

Lol that was great, that dude was straight creep mode, Freddy was having none of it.

Comment

He clearly doesn't know anything. He's just a stupid groupie. How he is involved with boxing is beyond me. I give him credit for getting to where he's got, and he gets some good footage, but I just can't stand the guy. He's unprofessional, and he's a tool.

Comment

Rios wins no matter what happens Saturday, 4million dollar richer, thats like 30 more than his next highest earnings

Comment

Ellie is a tool. He looks like the kid who got bullied in high school

Comment

You couldn't make this **** up...

Comment

But but but.. lol
                  trainers were 100% right
                  hope you rios fans learned how to analyze fighting styles better

Comment

Ellie acts like an emotionally attached girl, he is worse than the Screaming Teen girls who go crazy over One Direction and Justin Bieber

He can't help himself! He will SUCK UP to who ever allows him to come into their gym and annoy the fuk out of them with the same questions over and over

Ellie acts like a lot of the IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM actually, only differences is that he has a Camera rolling and he shows his face but Ellie is what happens when you give a Casual Boxing Fan a Camera and tell them to talk about Boxing. They sound stupid and clueless 99.9% of the time and when they pick fights it is for reasons that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Boxing
                    Last edited by sicko; 11-24-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X