Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best watches to buy a reasonable price!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best watches to buy a reasonable price!!!

yes I love hublot but i am not going to spend my life savings on it

what are the best watches in your opinion for all occasions, mainly to look slick at a meeting, with a girl and even just chillin with ur guys

my budget is 200 bags

thanks

Get a flight to Tenerife, they've been selling fake Rolex and Breitling watches since the dawn of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Get a flight to Tenerife, they've been selling fake Rolex and Breitling watches since the dawn of time.
      Lol they're quite good too.

Comment

go with a g-shock I guess.

otherwise sit on the 200 for a bit, save up, get a 300-400+ watch. I like eco citizen but that's just me.

Comment

Tissot, seiko, Hamilton, movado are some entry level watches

Comment

I've been saving a bit of money because i wanted a new watch latery, and though I spent a bit more than usual I don't regret it, it was 2 Technomarines, they're beautiful, but each came at 500$ a piece, I know its a bit higher but if you can go that high a bit I'd recommend it.

Comment

Nixon Cannon, great looking watch for the $

http://www.nixon.com/ca/en/product/cannon-A160.html

However, it's more of a "looks good" watch than actually a good watch. I've been wearing a $400 Seiko for the last 4 years and beat it to **** and nothing's happened to it. Have a paracord watchband on it's been on my wrist through scuba diving expeditions, camping, offroading, all sorts of dirty work. A few scuffs but it's fine. Citizen is also something to look at in that price range.
              Last edited by 2ofEverything; 05-25-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Nixon Cannon, great looking watch for the $

http://www.nixon.com/ca/en/product/cannon-A160.html

However, it's more of a "looks good" watch than actually a good watch. I've been wearing a $400 Seiko for the last 4 years and beat it to **** and nothing's happened to it. Have a paracord watchband on it's been on my wrist through scuba diving expeditions, camping, offroading, all sorts of dirty work. A few scuffs but it's fine. Citizen is also something to look at in that price range.
                I had a Nixon Outsider for a long time, it was my favorite watch, but the belt got screwed and it can't be fixed

It is a very good recc, also the G-shock would be a nice one too.

Comment

I was looking for a watch a while back, I'm not really into gold watches or bling bling type of bullshit so I ended up buying me a g-shock from the aviation series

cost on it is $600.00 found it on line for $400.00

Last edited by -jose-; 05-25-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

it's not for everybody but the yachtmaster is the only watch i'll wear

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Rolex-Yac...keywords=rolex

Comment

Working...
                    X